Legion strange experience with realm log in

Oritess

Trial Member
Hello everyone!
Firstly i apologize for my bad english.
I am new here and just begin of my learning. I downloaded WotLK and Legion 7.3.5 repacks and clients from multiple sources. After some tutorials i made my blizzlike but rebalanced data for solo or small group playing with wotlk all worked fine but with legion the only repack what worked is the UWoW Legion Repack from https://zremax.com/blog/legion-repack-7-3-5/ (other downloadables, just sources or half core) and 2 clients fromuwo.biz and epicwow.com. the clients are compatibles with the repack (in theory). The repack can run with the contained staff (MySql.bat, worldserver.exe and bnetserver.exe). i only needed to changed realmlist.
Now i can run server with database, run wow client, i made my own accounts via worldserver.exe command. I can log in my own accounts and with the default accounts from repack site (zremax.com)
(Username/Email: adm@adm Password: adm and a 2nd: Email/Username: ad@adm Password: ad) the strange thing is: i can play with default accounts (character creation immediately after login) everything works fine in game but my own accounts stuck on realm change. On same PC, localhost, "127.0.0.1" ...ect.
yet my changes with .cfg-s and HeidiSql are seemingly unaffected in game after restart. I not have idea whats wrong after all. I only want to and enjoy, experience content what blizzard taken out, (and a little faster progressing than official wow).

The only error message what i find in bnetserver.exe command : (i read somewhere to resolve this, i need upgrade MySQL.. but i don't find to how)

Using configuration file bnetserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2r 26 Feb 2019 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2n 7 Dec 2017)
Using Boost version: 1.63.0
Opening DatabasePool 'auth'. Asynchronous connections: 1, synchronous connections: 1.
MySQL client library: 5.6.17
MySQL server ver: 5.6.43-log
[WARNING] MySQL client/server version mismatch; may conflict with behaviour of prepared statements.
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
MySQL client library: 5.6.17
MySQL server ver: 5.6.43-log
[WARNING] MySQL client/server version mismatch; may conflict with behaviour of prepared statements.
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
DatabasePool 'auth' opened successfully. 2 total connections running.
Started auth database connection pool.
Added realm "Oritess Legion" at 127.0.0.1:8085.
Added realm "UWOW & EmuCoach" at 127.0.0.1:8085.
REST Login service bound to http://0.0.0.0:8081
Battlenet::Initialized
Ping MySQL to keep connection alive