Jewelrycrafting teacher in 3.3.5 Wrath of the Lich King TrinityCore - v0.1 - [Official Repack]?

wciibb

Trial Member
Hi,

after a long time of absence i setup a WotLK Server a few days ago using the latest 3.3.5 Wrath of the Lich King TrinityCore - v0.1 - [Official Repack] download.

First of all, to all those guys working on that one, many thanks for bringing back "the good old wow experience" ...

While playing around a bit i was searching for a jewelrycrafting teacher but couldn't find one anywhere. As far as i can remember it has been introduced with TBC(?). Can maybe anyone point out where - or how - it would be able to learn jewelcrafting, as obviously i'm to dumb to figure it out for myself ...!?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

stefanceltare

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Hi,

after a long time of absence i setup a WotLK Server a few days ago using the latest 3.3.5 Wrath of the Lich King TrinityCore - v0.1 - [Official Repack] download.

First of all, to all those guys working on that one, many thanks for bringing back "the good old wow experience" ...

While playing around a bit i was searching for a jewelrycrafting teacher but couldn't find one anywhere. As far as i can remember it has been introduced with TBC(?). Can maybe anyone point out where - or how - it would be able to learn jewelcrafting, as obviously i'm to dumb to figure it out for myself ...!?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

A bit of an old thread but in case someone is interested in the answer:
In Outland - Hellfire peninsula you can get JW. For alliance he is in Honor Hold, for horde he is in Thrallmar