Idea with Chat/Autobroadcast

Xarinia

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Hello,

i know, the autobroadcast function does not work, but i ve an idea. it is maybe possible to make autobroadcast-chat system like autobroadcast with bots?
same table as autobroadcast but you can insert the message and the chat-channel maybe with the bot names or random only in capital cities?
funcion is not nescessary but in my opinion if u in stormwind and its full with bots but the chat is empty.
another funcion is bots can accept guild invite?

greetings from germany
xarinia

nailz

Veteran Member
its definitely a great idea but probably not easy to implement. besides it is not necessary at the current state of repack and the focus should be on other stuff for now.
devs are a small team and currently have enough on their list to do so we should be patient at the moment.
i would support your idea at a later point cause it would make the gameplay look more natural if the chat is filled with random conversation.

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
its definitely a great idea but probably not easy to implement. besides it is not necessary at the current state of repack and the focus should be on other stuff for now.
devs are a small team and currently have enough on their list to do so we should be patient at the moment.
i would support your idea at a later point cause it would make the gameplay look more natural if the chat is filled with random conversatio
i would support your idea at a later point cause it would make the gameplay look more natural if the chat is filled with random conversation.
I can fix autobroadcast in five minutes.