How do you spend your time when not playing computer games?

Skug

Veteran Member
Traveling! I dont think I'll ever stop. Just ordered two displates of the last to national parks I went to, Zion and Grand Canyon :)

voralyx

Veteran Member
Going out to seek and search good food. And when feeling like it, rollerblading to nearby park. Or webtoons.

MikeBlade

Verified Member
I mostly just work, hang with friends, and spend time with family. I also enjoy card collecting as well mostly Yu-gi-oh.

andryyypetrooov

Trial Member
Hi. It's great that you find time for such a variety of leisure activities! As for hobbies, I also appreciate the comforts of home, but love spending time with virtual worlds. Regarding our forum topic, if you have experience with backup vm esxi, I would appreciate any advice and recommendations. By the way, in the context of data security, as I mentioned earlier, regular backups of virtual machines on the ESXi platform is an extremely important step. How do you organize your backups on ESXi? I'd love to hear your experiences!

Last edited:

Og4real

Trial Member
I'm happy to share that in my free time, I enjoy watching xxx videos . Whether it's diving into the latest videos release or discovering hidden gems from various genres, movies provide me with a great source of entertainment and relaxation. I find it fascinating to immerse myself in different worlds, explore diverse characters, and experience a range of emotions through storytelling. It's a wonderful way to unwind and escape from the stresses of everyday life.

Last edited: