Hello also

SpaceYam

Verified Member
Played an Orc Warrior in vanilla/early stages of BC but never got past level 58. Was playing on my brother's account. Can genuinely say Warrior was a terrible choice.

Very recently made my own WOTLK private server using an old, abandoned repack I found. Then found AzerothCore, set it up, worked out how to port my characters across using Pdump so I could have something more up to date - and I like the challenge of building it all from scratch. Got it nicely set up with a few modules including the AHBot, and one that enabled earning honour from killing elites and guards.

A day later, my partner finds out there are Pandas and "why don't we have them?????" Hence... found the MoP repack. Tried the free one, thought it was alright, then found out the paid version had player bots. Made the punt, bought the licence, and now eagerly awaiting V4.

Oh and I currently have a level 75 Rogue on WOTLK Classic, I decided to sign up for my own WoW account (never had one before) and a friend was nagging me to get on.

So... hi!

taggart1oo

Veteran Member
Played an Orc Warrior in vanilla/early stages of BC but never got past level 58. Was playing on my brother's account. Can genuinely say Warrior was a terrible choice.

Very recently made my own WOTLK private server using an old, abandoned repack I found. Then found AzerothCore, set it up, worked out how to port my characters across using Pdump so I could have something more up to date - and I like the challenge of building it all from scratch. Got it nicely set up with a few modules including the AHBot, and one that enabled earning honour from killing elites and guards.

A day later, my partner finds out there are Pandas and "why don't we have them?????" Hence... found the MoP repack. Tried the free one, thought it was alright, then found out the paid version had player bots. Made the punt, bought the licence, and now eagerly awaiting V4.

Oh and I currently have a level 75 Rogue on WOTLK Classic, I decided to sign up for my own WoW account (never had one before) and a friend was nagging me to get on.

So... hi!
Welcome to EmuCouch.com I've been running the VIP MOP v3 for about 2 months and my partner absolutely loves it... new Version 4 due for release soon too =)