Healer bots...

Dread1313

MoP Premium
Veteran Member
We really need the ability to boot healers who dont heal just like in live, i mean how hard would it be to code in a workable feature where if you "votekick" (as in only need one vote for it to pass) a dumb healer who doesnt do anything and the game requeues and replaces him with another healer? Im literally just watching the bot (while im DPSing mind you) watch the tanks health tick down and doing nothing, standing there at 100% mana in the middle of a boss fight. The only reason we dont die every fight is cause the tank is a paladin and has his own tools to keep himself alive, but... this is not how its supposed to work lmao!

Dread1313

MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Update: I found the issue with healer bots getting stuck and not healing. Whats happening is when they level or "ding", they either lose their spells or just stop casting them, so I removed "kill XP" in the server.conf (set the value to zero) and healers no longer seem to get stuck now.

Neurotical

Verified Member
Interesting fix. Surely there could be another less serious way to fix it. Are you using NPCBots or PlayerBots?
I'm guessing you're on MOP?