FusionCMS 6.1 for Emucoach v4.3.4 Repack

raist77

Veteran Member
Before I get started on this rather involved project, does anyone have all or parts of FusionCMS 6.1 that is working with v4.3.4?

If not, I'm working on a complete setup, which I will release (either in modules or as a full revision). Anyone wishing to contribute to this project, please PM me.

Overall Concept:
More detailed Auction House UI, with more sorting options.
Character Armory with known recipes for guild members.
More details on Achievements and Progress.
General bugs and fixes.
New graphics (i.e. Worgen/Goblin avatars).

Open to other ideas as well :)

EDIT: Added a screenshot after I got started. So far I cleaned up the Achievements a bit, just plain CSS stuff there. I want to expand this to show all of the achievements a player has completed and the progress on other achievements. As you can see from the screenshot, somethings still need "fixing".
View attachment Highlights1.jpg
NOTE: Atom - WoW is MY creation (just visual motivation) and has no affiliation with the Atom-WoW server.

EDIT 2: I noticed that WowHead has changed a lot about their website, including Achievement links. I threw together a quick SQL file to duplicate the NAME column in the CMS DB and add the proper "-" where they are required.
I have two separate SQL statements. The first creates the new column (nameLink) and the second updates the values in nameLink to create the proper link. If anyone wants to touch up my SQL, please feel free ;)

CREATE new "nameLink" column:
Code:
ALTER TABLE data_cata_15595_achievement ADD nameLink VARCHAR (255) NULL;

UPDATE values in "nameLink" column:
Code:
UPDATE data_cata_15595_achievement SET nameLink=(REPLACE(name, " ", "-"));

UPDATE Armory Display:
Open application->modules->character->views->character.tpl (Notepad++ works for editing tpl files)
Click Search and use "armory_mid_info" without the " " or scroll down about half the page.
You should see this code twice:
Code:
<a href="http://www.wowhead.com/achievement={$achiev.id}" target="_blank">{$achiev.name}</a>

Change that to this:
Code:
<a href="http://www.wowhead.com/achievement={$achiev.id}/{$achiev.nameLink}" target="_blank">{$achiev.name}</a>

Now your Recent Achievements will properly link to WowHead. (NOTE: Wowhead is not the only DB site that has made similar changes; OpenWow has as well).

Last edited:

Zafire

https://zafirehd.deviantart.com
Admin
Designer
Senior User
Very nice! It's definitely interesting to view other characters on the web.

Kriz

Veteran Member
I can't even get fusioncms to run on my server its giving me a 500 internal server error :(

Raliv

Verified Member
Before I get started on this rather involved project, does anyone have all or parts of FusionCMS 6.1 that is working with v4.3.4?

If not, I'm working on a complete setup, which I will release (either in modules or as a full revision). Anyone wishing to contribute to this project, please PM me.

Overall Concept:
More detailed Auction House UI, with more sorting options.
Character Armory with known recipes for guild members.
More details on Achievements and Progress.
General bugs and fixes.
New graphics (i.e. Worgen/Goblin avatars).

Open to other ideas as well :)

EDIT: Added a screenshot after I got started. So far I cleaned up the Achievements a bit, just plain CSS stuff there. I want to expand this to show all of the achievements a player has completed and the progress on other achievements. As you can see from the screenshot, somethings still need "fixing".
View attachment 236
NOTE: Atom - WoW is MY creation (just visual motivation) and has no affiliation with the Atom-WoW server.

EDIT 2: I noticed that WowHead has changed a lot about their website, including Achievement links. I threw together a quick SQL file to duplicate the NAME column in the CMS DB and add the proper "-" where they are required.
I have two separate SQL statements. The first creates the new column (nameLink) and the second updates the values in nameLink to create the proper link. If anyone wants to touch up my SQL, please feel free ;)

CREATE new "nameLink" column:
Code:
ALTER TABLE data_cata_15595_achievement ADD nameLink VARCHAR (255) NULL;

UPDATE values in "nameLink" column:
Code:
UPDATE data_cata_15595_achievement SET nameLink=(REPLACE(name, " ", "-"));

UPDATE Armory Display:
Open application->modules->character->views->character.tpl (Notepad++ works for editing tpl files)
Click Search and use "armory_mid_info" without the " " or scroll down about half the page.
You should see this code twice:
Code:
<a href="http://www.wowhead.com/achievement={$achiev.id}" target="_blank">{$achiev.name}</a>

Change that to this:
Code:
<a href="http://www.wowhead.com/achievement={$achiev.id}/{$achiev.nameLink}" target="_blank">{$achiev.name}</a>

Now your Recent Achievements will properly link to WowHead. (NOTE: Wowhead is not the only DB site that has made similar changes; OpenWow has as well).
Nice job thx