ElvCMS // Simplest World of Warcraft CMS [Simple Apache Website]

Samibotss

Trial Member
<=======ElvCMS=======>

Today I am proud to present to you ElvCMS.It is based on Jeutie's Apache Website which is Outdated in both design and compatibility.It's basically a very simple CMS that can be used with small projects,or just a server to have fun with friends.This CMS has the following Features:

- Forum✔
- Vote✔
- Register✔
- All expansions up to WoD✔
- Clean Design✔
- Very Customizable✔
- 2 Minute setup✔

Preview:
odARXOk.jpg

[ Download ]

Credits

Quick Setup Guide

to change logo,open logo.psd with Photoshop and replace "SERVERNAME" with your text,or delete logo.png // Font used: Aliquam

Reactions: ExO

Atres

Verified Member
<=======ElvCMS=======>

Today I am proud to present to you ElvCMS.It is based on Jeutie's Apache Website which is Outdated in both design and compatibility.It's basically a very simple CMS that can be used with small projects,or just a server to have fun with friends.This CMS has the following Features:

- Forum✔
- Vote✔
- Register✔
- All expansions up to WoD✔
- Clean Design✔
- Very Customizable✔
- 2 Minute setup✔

Preview:
odARXOk.jpg

[ Download ]

Credits

Quick Setup Guide

to change logo,open logo.psd with Photoshop and replace "SERVERNAME" with your text,or delete logo.png // Font used: Aliquam

HEllo, thanks? good job

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Beautiful! This is exactly what I was trying to find for my fledgling, local server!