Chores you hate doing?

Shortie861

Veteran Member
Verified Member
I don't mind doing most chores however there are a few chores I hate doing and they are ironing and washing up. As of right now I do not have the use of a dish washer so I am having to wash dishes by hand right now.

What chores do you really hate doing?

Misti

Veteran Member
Verified Member
I hate doing most chores if I am honest. I tend to clean only if I really need to and vacuum when needed but any other chores I force myself to do them. Washing up is the worst for me as I have very sensitive hands and I tend to get really dry hands after washing up.

WildTuber

Verified Member
No one likes chores, especially if it's unpaid work. I've always disliked washing up. The same reason as Misti said, it's not my hands, my body is senitive and afterwards get really dry and occasionally itchy.

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
DISHES! My mom knew it to. A family of 5, and LOTS of dishes. As people actually COOKED when I was a child? Being the rebel child? I got in trouble (a lot), and it was often my punishment. "I... was stubborn". lol I hate doing dishes to this day. I would rather get an arse woopin! lol :D

Shazaam

Verified Member
Surprisingly, I like doing the laundry. But I don't like washing dishes or loading/unloading the dishwasher.

gabrildraven

Gold Supporter
The one that gets me, is mowing the lawn, I did that enough growing up, now that I'm grown forget it I'll hire someone lol

cmpteki

Verified Member
Dishes by a long shot; back in bachelor days would leave until nothing left clean, sink and counters stacked, even all utensils...then move to fast food for a day or two, only succumbing to the need to complete the task when things became too...odiferous.

GearedGeek

Verified Member
I would say the chore that I hate the most would be cutting the grass. Mainly using the weed eater to trim around the trees and brushes.

felarrond

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Dishes. I'm not as young, or as light, as i used to be and after a while my back starts acting up. I'm glad we have a dishwasher.