Chores you hate doing?

Archcom

Verified Member
Paying bills and cleaning up after housemates are both pretty tilting. At least the bills are my own fault :mad:

stijambo

Verified Member
Has to be when I need to clean in difficult places... cleaning shouldn't make you feel like you're doing yoga!

GravityFails

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Weed eating is a lot easier if you get a padded shoulder strap to help hold the weight of it up.
Cleaning the tub is a lot easier if you keep a long handled scrub brush or a plastic bristle broom that you don't use for anything else to scrub the bottom of the tub with so you don't have to get on your knees.
If anybody figures out how to make dishes easier let me know. Best I can do is say use lots of baking soda to scrub off glass/ceramic pans with grease cooked onto them.

Skug

Veteran Member
After working in the restaurant industry, dishes are a cake walk in my house (Even having 6 of us). My most dreaded chore is mowing the lawn, because of wasps and that I am allergic to grass :S

Skug

Veteran Member
Weed eating is a lot easier if you get a padded shoulder strap to help hold the weight of it up.
Cleaning the tub is a lot easier if you keep a long handled scrub brush or a plastic bristle broom that you don't use for anything else to scrub the bottom of the tub with so you don't have to get on your knees.
If anybody figures out how to make dishes easier let me know. Best I can do is say use lots of baking soda to scrub off glass/ceramic pans with grease cooked onto them.
I haven't found a great chemical to use, my greatest strength was in the scrub brush that I chose. Also soaking in dawn concentrate helped too :p

llewsarb

Verified Member
Dishes. We haven't had a dishwasher since we moved back in 2017. Luckily the kids are old enough to help out now and they can share my hatred of washing dishes. Lol