Cash Shop Pandaria 5.4.8 WIP

Dread1313

MoP Premium
Veteran Member
How is it working for ya ?
Havent tried yet tbh. After the license debacle i stepped away from the project for a bit till the bugs get worked out more. I will try your fix in the future at some point. I downloaded the entire folder on that github so I have the files, just gotta copy em over and try it. Thanks for the fix all the same! <3

Tytris

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Havent tried yet tbh. After the license debacle i stepped away from the project for a bit till the bugs get worked out more. I will try your fix in the future at some point. I downloaded the entire folder on that github so I have the files, just gotta copy em over and try it. Thanks for the fix all the same! <3
No prob man hope it all helps. Im just sharing what i use to fox my hiccups.

hadhes

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Yes, its in the source code unfortunately, but me and my little group figured out a work around. More of an unorthodox hack really but it works. Also got all professions and faction, name changes, tokens, you name it to work. I noticed someone else has taken the liberty of making a more filled shop so I'm just going to focus on my own projects for now and let them take the reins :D I have so much to do with a kid now and I'm working on multiple projects.
Hello, if you have the solution, please help me to solve this.. all is free on my server :)