Best repack currently available - WOD or above?

sputnik1

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Hi. I've been browsing various forums looking for a reasonably solid repack based on later expansions, either WOD, Legion or BFA. I haven't found anything particularly current that looks like it has a good % of working quests, talents, scenarios, wod garrisons, etc, etc from level 1 up. Just wondered what anyone else might have found/tested/using, or any recommendations?
I have supported the EMU Cata Repack (but wanted something later in expansions) and also the BFACore repack, now relaunched, but with lots of issues still.
Personally I would be happy with a good repack at the WOD or Legion expansion.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hi. I've been browsing various forums looking for a reasonably solid repack based on later expansions, either WOD, Legion or BFA. I haven't found anything particularly current that looks like it has a good % of working quests, talents, scenarios, wod garrisons, etc, etc from level 1 up. Just wondered what anyone else might have found/tested/using, or any recommendations?
I have supported the EMU Cata Repack (but wanted something later in expansions) and also the BFACore repack, now relaunched, but with lots of issues still.
Personally I would be happy with a good repack at the WOD or Legion expansion.
Hi if you find a good WOD reconditioning let me know. I've been looking for one for a long time

lab637

Gold Supporter
Honestly you are probably not going to find anything great from WOD or above just yet. Whenever I want to play legion I use SinglePlayerProject, they have a helpful discord as well. That being said, there are plenty of remaining bugs and nonfunctional quests.

sputnik1

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Thanks for you replies. Am finding the same.

For early repacks I have found the following to be very good;
Vanilla - Lights Hope repack
WOTLK - Jeuties repack and I believe the AC-Web Ultimate
Cata - Exo's repack

From there on, nothing that I have found that I would call a solid repack.

Chickenshit123

Verified Member
There hasnt been any WOD repack out there that is working afaik. Legion, BFA and Shadowlands in SPP. But So far Legion is the only good out there.