Armor Creator [TrinityCore] [3.3.5] Latest

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
This looks great. I downloaded the first version, but saw the update, and got it. Not tried it yet, as I am messing with CATA ATM, but I do have a WOLK as well. I copied all text & photo's. So I will be trying it when able. Thank you for sharing again. :)

Last edited:

JadaDev

Veteran Member
This looks great. I downloaded the first version, but saw the update, and got it. Not tried it yet, as I am messing with CATA ATM, but I do have a WOLK as well. I copied all text & photo's. So I will be trying it when able. Thank you for sharing again. :)

Thanks and well you must try version 2.0 it's really advanced than old versions.

Chaotic

Gold Supporter
Awesome creator! Love it! It would be awesome to see some tabs put in for Quest,weapons,Npc/mobs (make trash mobs, trainers, Npcs that sell stuff.etc)

JadaDev

Veteran Member
Awesome creator! Love it! It would be awesome to see some tabs put in for Quest,weapons,Npc/mobs (make trash mobs, trainers, Npcs that sell stuff.etc)

Yeah i understand your point but my creator was made differently to support item editing and making items will be more easy with a lot of options specially for items and as you can see it's called armor creator :D not quest npc :D so yeah

JadaDev

Veteran Member
BUMP

Make sure to watch the video for a full explanation on how you could easily make items and patch it using Armor Creator! much more news coming up
Cheers!