I'm having issues with this as well. Using the free Emucoach MOP files. I get a message saying "you have low security level for this" when I set it to 9. It allows me to use 8 but in-game I still don't have access to gm commands like .kill or .die or .tele
Okay so I had to do a workaround to fix this. In case any of you are stuck on a similar issue here's something you can do.I'm having issues with this as well. Using the free Emucoach MOP files. I get a message saying "you have low security level for this" when I set it to 9. It allows me to use 8 but in-game I still don't have access to gm commands like .kill or .die or .tele
Can u send a link to heidiSQL i am not sure what version to useOkay so I had to do a workaround to fix this. In case any of you are stuck on a similar issue here's something you can do.
1. Download HeidiSQL and install it.
2. Make sure your SQL database is running
3. Open HeidiSQL with the ip/host of 127.0.0.1, and the user: root, password: ascent
4. Once you are in the database, in the left-hand column click on the mop_auth column/drop down menu.
5. Look for account under Mop_auth, it should be the first entry in the left hand column, in the right-hand box look for a tab that reads "Data", click on that
6. Now in the right-hand box you will see all the accounts for your server. Take note of the id # for the account you want to make a gm.
7. Next, in the left hand column, look for the account_access table, click on that. In the right box, the tab should still be on "data". Here you can see the id #'s and their gm levels. You will probably only see the "emucoach" or "admin" account. To add your account look for the "insert row into table" on the upper command bar (it looks like a green button with a plus sign). Click on that. This will add a new row. Put in the id # of your account in the id field. Then one box over enter the gmlevel (I put mine to 9 - admin access, but you could set it lower, like 3-8 if you want which will have fewer controls/commands available.) Finally in the realm_id box put a "-1" (without the quotes). Leave the name box empty or (null).
That's it. Close it all out, restart your sql database, auth and worldserver and you should now have total gm/admin powers/control for your new character.
Incidentally Heidisql also allows you to change other values (just be careful not to mess anything up). Things I've found useful to edit:
Guild xp and guild xp rates
Holiday and server event start and end dates/times
Some of the auth server settings (I still havent figured out how to allow others to login to my server. If you know please tell me!).