A way to have & use every single profession on 1 character without glitches, or fail.

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
A way to have & use every single profession on 1 character without glitches, or fail.

First off. I cannot write code. I cannot create a database. So I cannot explain this in a techy-garble fashion for you. Basically... I am dumb as a box of rocks! lol :p I am however an excellent shadetree mechanic, and "gameplay modifying dabbler". :cool: THIS WORKS! It works on the emucoach 4.3.4 version 4-6 I know at the least, and is an excellent way to test your server a bit, or just have 1 awesome know-it-all character! :D lol

***DO IT EXACTLY AS SHOWN. No, I cannot explain why on a pie chart, but it will work this way.***

(To learn ALL skills)
1. take cooking/fishing/first aid/riding(archaeology if a cata server)
2.take mining/herbalism (make a shortcut. It will "most likely" get erased from

spellbook when you add others)
3.learn spell skinning (make a shortcut. It will "most likely" get erased from

spellbook when you add others)
4.learn the rest with .learn all crafts.
5. level them all up with .setskill (skill ID) (desired level) (maximum level).
6. (NOTE) some can be leveled with .learn all recipes (proffesion name) BUT not ALL of them.

Make macro's to open each one. (if on a cata server) wolk have them in the spell book. Cata server spellbooks will glitch out "freak out completly", or show only 2 of them at best!

.learn (spell number)

.learn all crafts (learns everything) "BUGGED" (DON'T USE til told to in the above directions. It messes this up!)

.learn all recipes (proffesion name) "only works on certain ones"

.setskill (skill ID) (desired level) (maximum level)

herbalism skill=182 * Lifeblood .cast 74497

alchemy skill=171

fishing skill=356

cooking skill=185

first aid skill=129

archeology skill=794

mining skill=186

skinning skill=393

skinning spell?=8613

jewelcrafting skill=755

inscription skill=773

enchanting skill=333

blacksmithing skill=164

tailoring skill=197

engineering skill=202

leatherworking skill=165

riding skill=762

"profession macro test example" Alchemy= /cast Alchemy
Blacksmithing= /cast Blacksmithing

Last edited:

Silvaristiar

Trial Member
I currently only run a burning crusade server for myself as a way to escape stress, and i always learn all the skills as there arent other players to match up with. it makes the game viable for the skills as i level. If i have anyone join me, i would prolly still find the all skills option viable. while messing with learning the skills, i did accidentally use a command that gave me literally everything. every ability of every class. now that was an insane overkill.

chokotan

Gold Supporter
When you use `.learn all crafts` on a 4.3.4, you have to manually forget the two of three alchemy specialization. It makes the GUI bugged if you have more than one

Atraxian

Verified Member
Nice, if nothing else I'll keep a bookmark on this page for easy reference on the skill ids.