4.1 server regularly 'pausing'

Glen001

MoP Premium
Verified Member
I've had this at regular intervals over the last week :(

My game will 'pause' - I can move around but my bots have stopped, NPCs have stopped, no feedback from game.

I remote into the server and see hundreds of these messages scrolling up the server screen:
SERVER ISSUE 1.jpg

Atfer a couple of minutes the client will spring back to life, those messages have stopped on the server screen and everything is ok for a couple of hours.

Then it happens again.

Any ideas?

Glen001

MoP Premium
Verified Member
I thought that maybe it was items on the AH that were causing this issue, so I turned off the AHBOT this afternoon and deleted all AH items and the pausing issue hasn't happend at all this evening.

Glen001

MoP Premium
Verified Member
My server has been fine since 24th may, when I disabled the AH.

This morning, I re-enabled the AH and within minutes was experiencing these whole server pauses again and could see the same types of errors scrolling down the server screen.

I've had to turn off the AH for good, now, as it makes the game unplayable :(

Dread1313

MoP Premium
Veteran Member
This seems like the same issue im having!!!! I disabled all weapons and armors being put on the AH cause whats happening is the bot seems to be putting bullshit items on the AH and its causing issues with the DB. Might as well disable the damn thing cause it wont buy from me any way.