- Sep 9, 2022
- Reaction score
This is a reshare made by Sandstrom, released as a working honorbuddy for 3.3.5 wotlk version.
I found a working version of Honorbuddy for wow 3.3.5, including a guide written in russian.
I have now translated this into understandable English. The links are tested and there is no virus for this honorbuddy 3.3.5 bot.
I posted this in another thread previously, but decided to create a new thread where everything is collected.
Please post profiles, plugins or whatever you have here. You're free to ask for help in this thread as well.
Before you go ahead, know that this 3.3.5 honorbuddy bot only works with Windows 7 or lower.
If you're running a later OS, you can install vmware and configure an instance of Windows 7 there.
1. Download the 3.3.5 honorbuddy bot and meshes [Hidden content]
2. Download XAMPP [Hidden content]
3. Install XAMPP
4. Extract HB anywhere and move the files inside the htdocs folder into the xampp htdocs folder. (xampp\htdocs)
5. Find the file: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
6. Open the file with Notepad. Add the following lines (If you have any text in there, just add these lines below) Like this
7. Save the changes. (If you can't save, drag the file to your desktop, make the changes and put it back)
8. Start the XAMPP control panel and start Apache. Exit skype or any other programs that may interfere with port 80.
9. Extract the meshes anywhere. (Example: C:\meshes)
10. Start Honorbuddy with administrator rights.
11. Open the second tab in the bot and change where the meshes are located.
Done! Here's a few tips on how to get started with the working honorbuddy for 3.3.5 wotlk
* In the first tab, choose whichever bot you want to run.
* Press Load Profile and load a profile. (See below in this thread for profiles.)
* Press Bot Settings and configure the bot.
* Open the fourth tab and configure plugins, you can now find more plugins in this thread.
* Exit the bot and start wow. Once you're logged in (ingame), run Honorbuddy and press start!
Now your 3.3.5 honorbuddy will be properly configured and you'll have a working honorbuddy.
1-80 Profiles, botbases, plugins, etc. SVN - [Hidden content]
Official HB 3.3.5 profiles - [Hidden content]
[A] 1-5 Dwarf Hunter.xml
[A] 1-5 Human.xml
[A] 5-10 Elwynn Forest.xml
Link to the Profiles: [Hidden content]
Additional tool for 3.3.5 Honorbuddy, wotlk, created by Sandstrom! (All credits to him!)
As probably most of you know, the Honorbuddy for 3.3.5a is a bit strange. It often bugs out and acts wierdly after a while.
So, I decided to create a program which restarts/relogs both wow and HB for you. + (Tools like Anti-AFK etc)
Note: Please post below if you experience some kind of a bug and I'll try to fix it. Suggestions are also welcome!
The program is called WrathBuddy and it is free. WB currently only supports HB3.3.5, but all WoW Patches.
Developed for Windows 7
Launch and Login to WoW and HB.
Restart WoW and HB after set time.
Grab size/pos of wow/hb
Move wow/hb to user set position.
Detect Apache, run apache.
Start/Stop function Hotkeys.
Pause/Exit program Hotkeys.
Time between actions.
Size/Pos of wow/hb.
Does this work on wow classic?