(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

sirbarnz

Trial Member
Thanks for your hard work and effort creating this. Checking out the free version first with a view to get premium if its as good and stable as I hope it is!

rasazar

Verified Member
Good morning and hello everyone!

First of all, thank you all for keeping the good work and release special repacks as this. I will surely try the free version and then moving on the premium one ^_^

May I kindly ask You some questions, as follow? (sorry in advantage if they appear "stupid" cause my knowledge regarding repacks, cores, scripting is very low)

- Does this repack have the ELUNA engine in order to make my personal scripts? ^^

- Are NPCbots able to emulate players also in small things such as "wondering from place to place?" (I mean like the npc system of Conan SPP servers, like running, collecting materials etc?); plus are the NPCbots spread over the maps?

- Is Tarecgosa Staff working properly? (I know that this item is for Cataclysm but it is my favourite weapon and i would like to update it in order to make it usable for my server heheh)

- Are databases editable?

Thank You really a lot for your kind answers and taking the patience to reply me ^.^

Best Regards,

Rasazar

felipeoperalta

Verified Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!

lyh19890121

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
nice work. thanks bro

Vangeist

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Vangeist

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

:)

Vangeist

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

This looks awesome

redimio

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Awesome! Thanks for everything you guys are doing here.

redimio

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Awesome! Thanks for everything you guys are doing here.

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Awesome!

aequitas

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png