What's new

(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

mige

Reaction score
IF I decide to go for the VIP, do I need to download all the database & map files again for the VIP, or does it just need the VIP repack server files?

gbmv33

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
Lets see what the free vesion offer, but it would be interesting if they developed shadowlands

xga62

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
Thx

Blackvision

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Mythical User
Reaction score
IF I decide to go for the VIP, do I need to download all the database & map files again for the VIP, or does it just need the VIP repack server files?
you can re-use the map files

Hal9000

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
Replying to see password.

pebel

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
replying to see content

bigbossmartins

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png