(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

xga62

Gold Supporter
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
Thx

bigbossmartins

Gold Supporter
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!

vexxed

Trial Member
How do I use GM commands? It seems to not be working for me. World console commands work but I can't use gm commands on my player (and yes I did set gm level to 3).

Strahan

Verified Member
Is this the appropriate thread to report issues with it? I downloaded this repack recently and have been playing through, and found several oddities. Wasn't sure though if this is the right place to report them or not...?

Actually, I guess I'll just go ahead and list them awhile. I've never played "real" WoW on a Blizz server, so forgive me if some of these are actually the way it's supposed to be.

I made a Worgen and started playing through the quests. The one where you're supposed to launch yourself onto the two ships and defeat the captains; the catapults are not usable. I killed the operators, but got no icon for using them. Had to use GM fly to get onto the boat, only to find the captain down on the dock anyway.

Then I got to the mission after the church bombing and you have the main lord guy in up at the altar and you gotta kill 8 Worgen. All the Worgen in the church are immobilized though. They do not aggro you. You can just walk around totally safe, attacking at your leisure. Thanks to that, I ended up killing a little over 100 Worgen before completing the quest, leveling up a few levels easily lol.

It also seems way too easy. I barely got a scratch the whole campaign, and only died during one of the nearly end missions when I had to destroy the war machines. A gaggle of orcs got me. Could be due to the grinding though, that may just be normal. I am unsure what level one should be by the time you arrive at Teldrassil, but I was level 15.

I also have a human warrior (yea, bland white bread character but sometimes I like it simple lol). That's been pretty solid, but I just got down into the Cape of Stranglethorn. I saw a griffon spot on the map, so I figured I'd make my way there and get that path. I didn't know how one normally gets there (mountains in the way) so I walked down to the coast and just swam over. Found Booty Bay. Pretty cool, having fun wandering around exploring and taking all the quests I see. After I explore, I start working quests. First was "Turning the Brashtide". It said to kill 10 Brashtide Raiders in Booty Bay. I saw the narrow zone where one can find them, but it was nothing but water. I looked up a YouTube video, it shown BB on fire so apparently some event was missed. I've no idea what needs must be done to trigger that, so a lot of these quests will be a bust.

Lastly, is Overlord Barbarious supposed to be TOUGH? He's a Redridge Mountain quest boss, and the map said RR is a level 15-20 area. I'm level 32 and he kicked my ass in like three rounds, lol

PS I forgot one. On Jaguero Isle the stalkers are invisible. They do not appear until you draw their aggro, and there are ninjas all around but they have yellow name tags and won't aggro at all.

Found another. I'm doing "Details of the Attack" and none of the Bloodsail Elder Magi will aggro me. I can waltz right by them.

How do I use GM commands? It seems to not be working for me. World console commands work but I can't use gm commands on my player (and yes I did set gm level to 3).
I had the same issue. To solve it, I edited the account_access database and inserted myself in there. I just used the same values as the existing account; 9 GM level and -1 realm.

Last edited:

Orkhetzer

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

NightBR

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

tks