Wrong Loggers configuration? please help me

kioshi

MoP Premium
ok finnaly got the authserver to work and now when i run world server states
Wrong Loggers configuration. Review your Logger config section. Creating default loggers [root (Error), server (Info)] to console
dose anyone know how to fix this thanks

kioshi

MoP Premium
thanks but that did not seem to do it for me anyone i need help wish i did not pay for this as it dose not work at this stage and admins dont seem to want to help they just keep saying to ask on diffrent area no matter where i go

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I had that issue as I am running my partition on an ExFAT and that caused issues. I had to disable all logging to get it to run.

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
and how do i do this?
You need to omit (#) before anything that relates to the logs in the authserver and worldserver configs. NOTE: It may or may not work., I had to fiddle around a bit to get it working. I moved back to NTFS as exFAT was way too slow with ~4k bots. Too much I/O throughput with the MySqld.exe, even with the I/O set to high priority. (I use Process Hacker to do my monitoring and tweaking)

gorgeyoh

Silver Supporter
Verified Member
i had the same problam as you and i just extracted the config file again from the zip file and kept it as it was and made no changes and my worldserver started working