[WoW] Get your server reviewed for free!

Review

Trial Member
Hello there,
So recently I've noticed that I've got tons of time I spend clueless. I just spend the day watching some tv-shows.. So from today on I will be reviewing servers that are either ready for release but won't release just yet and servers that are ready, no this will not cost any money it's all free and a easy procedure all you have to do is either add me on Skype or private message me here on ac-web telling me your Skype. I will contact you on Skype and eventually log-in the server, I will start to take screenshots and note down features that may help your server, I will also note down what you have done wrong and how it can be fixed. I will not post about the server with-out your permission, I will first show you what I have ready to upload on EmuCoach then wait if you would like me to post it or not. I'm not looking forward a staff position on the server I will be reviewing so do not bother asking me that question. I will also find you staff for your server If you are in need of staff, I know some qualified people for the job and I will see who's right for your server's background. I will be starting this reviews from today, please do not get off-topic down there, thank you!

►Free, Get reviewed for no cost!
►Fast, The procedure won't take long!
►Support, Will give tips on how to improve!

~
Skype​

( If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, please msg me on EmuCoach! )
-[Stay On-Topic please]-​

- - - Updated - - -​

Also find my second thread here!

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
May be very useful for some! Thanks for this, highly appreciated.

I have made it a sticky and moved it to the "Advertise Your Private Server" As I feel like that's the most useful place for it to be, as the server owners may see the thread there.

Review

Trial Member
May be very useful for some! Thanks for this, highly appreciated.

I have made it a sticky and moved it to the "Advertise Your Private Server" As I feel like that's the most useful place for it to be, as the server owners may see the thread there.

No problem