Version 6 Draenei area bug reports

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
-Crash site-
  • (quest=26969) primal strike- No dummys are spawned to use primal strike on to get the count.
    - FIXED

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
-Azure watch-
  • (quest=9605) hippogryph master stephanos- (npc=17555) stephanos not spawned in the exodar.
    - FIXED

*My client keeps crashing near the pod wreckage in azuremyst isle*
- FIXED

-Blood watch-
  • (quest=9574)victims of corruption- Corrupted treants(npc=17352) are not spawned.
    - Can't seem to confirm? Possible-phase issue?
  • (quest=9779) intercepting the message- I killed all the elves in the area 3 times and didn't get (item=24399) sunhawk missive. (FIXED)
  • (quest=9580) the bear necessities- flanks aren't dropping like they should. (FIXED)

Last edited:

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
-Blood watch-
  • (quest=9711) matis the cruel- When i used the flare gun the draenei npc just stood there didn't capture Matis and Matis kept attacking. (ToDo)
  • (quest=9741)critters of the void- blood elf npcs keep killing all the void critters. (FIXED)
  • (quest=9682) the hopeless ones - (item=24153) bloodcursed soul doesn't drop (FIXED)
  • (quest=9683) ending the bloodcurse- when i clicked the statue it spawns several (npc=17715) atoph the bloodcursed npcs.
  • (quest=9759)ending their world- upon turning this quest in everyone should line up outside and (npc=17468) prophet Velen gives you the follow up quest (quest=9762) The unwritten prophecy but it doesn't phase you after turning in Ending th eir world.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Going to start work on Draenei zone now. Feel free to report more if you notice any more issues with the zone! :)
And great job btw!

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Great! it was really hard to quest in that area I had to keep logging onto my gm character and summon my other character out of that area. Are there any other areas you would like me to test in?

Valoran

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Great! it was really hard to quest in that area I had to keep logging onto my gm character and summon my other character out of that area. Are there any other areas you would like me to test in?

There hasn't been a lot of feedback yet from the undead starting zone and the surrounding areas. You can try that next if you'd like.