What's new

V6 Bug Reports

nicmercy

Verified Member
Thought it couldn't hurt to put together a list of bugs I've found in V6.

The Exodar flightmaster is in the wrong location (in his precata spot outside the exodar) and still broken (wont let you fly anywhere even if you move him to right location - at the bottom of the ramp inside exodar). From my understanding, it seems this has something to do with the fact the flight master is also tied to a quest. Here's a link for some discussion on this topic if it helps: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/12832. This is a bug that should get some priority to fix imo since it hinders very early and basic gameplay/leveling.

The Stormwind and Theramore portal trainers aren't teaching any teleports or portals.

The other Alliance capital portal trainers, seem to be missing the Shattrath Teleport, Dalaran Teleport and Dalaran Portal, but have the Shattrath Portal. Horde capital portal trainers seem to be working properly.

The Shattrath and Dalaran portal trainers seem to be missing the Shattrath Teleport, Dalaran Teleport and Dalaran Portal, for Alliance but have the Shattrath Portal.

The Stormwind Teleport spell orients the caster in the opposite direction it should upon arrival. The caster should be facing the way out of the mage tower but instead are facing the portal trainer (admittedly its an easy error to make since both sides of the room are nearly identical looking) This bug exists in most 3.3.5a servers as well but is simple to fix. This bug does not not seem to affect static portals to Stormwind (such as those in Dalaran or Shattrath).

Outside of The Tol Barad portal spell, Alliance portal spells seem to be non-functional. This is something that should likely get some priority to fix since portals are a class ability.

The npc Lexington Mortaim (The Undercity portal trainer in the Magic Quarter) is missing. He exists in the database and can be spawned.

The npc Rundok (The orc Orgrimmar portal trainer in the Cleft of Shadow) is missing. He exists in the database and can be spawned but he does not teach any teleports and portals. Just for reference, Orgrimmar has two portal trainers. One of them is a troll in the valley of spirits area of Orgrimmar and she is present and works correctly.

The Horde mage trainer Gija, in Orgrimmar's Cleft of Shadow, is bugged and doesn't teach skills. She simply defaults to trying to reset talents.

The Alliance mage trainers, Bink and Juli, in Ironforge, are bugged and don't teach skills. The will offer the option to reset talents or learn dual spec however.

The mage spell Flame Orb attacks friendly and neutral npc's.

There are many issues with events/event displays (particularly darkmoon faire, midsummer and brewfest decorations) being active at inappropriate times.

There are a few places where certain "control npc's" are visible to players (the ones that look like imps and should only be seen when .gm on is used). An example of where this can be seen is Exodar on the ramp leading up and out of the main entrance. The "Camera Shaker - 30-90 Seconds" npc is visible (but not targetable unless you use .gm on). I believe I may have seen one in in Stormwind's trade district as well.

The mounted flying Ironforge Guards that are supposed to patrol Ironforge remain stationary in the air rather than actually patrolling.

i'll try to post more as I find them.

Last edited:

HeyPretty

Verified Member
I created a hunter and she won't melee. Ranged attacks work and all her spells.

Also a left click on a killable mob automatically starts attack. It should just select the mob. I would expect right clicking to start attack.

I'm going to start another character and see if these problems reproduce.

Edit: Rogue is fine. Melees like normal and left click only selects the target.

Edit 2: Well she's meleeing now. SMH So please ignore.

Last edited:

HeyPretty

Verified Member
I created my AHBot account and character. Logged in once and logged out. Set up the GUID and ID in worldserver.conf, but all the auctions are in my first character's name. So she can't buy anything in the AH because she owns all of it. So the 400 items will expire and flood her inbox (I assume).
Code:
TC> pinfo AHBot
Player (offline) Ahbot (guid: 2) Account: AHBOT (id: 2) Email: - GMLevel: 3 Last IP: 127.0.0.1 Last login: 2016-02-18 19:38:52 Latency: 0ms
GuildName:
Race: Tauren Class: Shaman Played time: 0h Level: 1 Money: 0g0s0c
Map: Kalimdor, Area: Mulgore

TC>pinfo Kyra
Player Kyra (guid: 1) Account: ADMIN (id: 1) Email: - GMLevel: 3 Last IP: 127.0.0.1 Last login: 2016-02-19 05:20:36 Latency: 0ms
GuildName: <gildenlos>
Race: Blood Elf Class: Hunter Played time: 2h Level: 12 Money: 8g37s45c
Map: Outland, Area: Silvermoon City, Zone: <unknown>, Phase: 1

Edit:
Appears the repack came up with it's own solution. It duplicated that first character "Kyra" except there is no other "Kyra" in mysql db.

See image here: http://imgur.com/HojmBvl
And see image here: http://imgur.com/kEyHAc7

Last edited:

HeyPretty

Verified Member
Several profession NPCs in the Undercity aren't functioning. They only give text instead of the profession menu.

I've included their creature IDs.

Tailoring Trainer - Josef Gregorian - 4576
Apprentice Tailor - Victor Ward - 11048
Blacksmithing Trainer - James Van Brunt - 4596
Enchanting Trainer - Lavinia Crowe - 4616
Leather working trainer - Arthur Moore - 4588
Engineering Trainer - Franklin Lloyd - 11031

ALL ARE FIXED NOW