What's new

[V5.1]Hunter Bug (Meele)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceNet

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
[Name, Type] Hunter - Infight (enemie near)
[What it does] Nothing..
[What it should do] If the hunter attack with sword/axe/whatever it should attack the enemie, but nothing happens

(Sry for bad english)

Valoran

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member

While watching your video, I noticed the word "Unterbrochen" which correct me if I am wrong means interrupted? One of my friends that tests the server with me just confirmed that the melee for hunters is working just fine, just like Blackvision tested as well. I think there might be a spacing issues with that creature which is preventing melee attacks. At least with hunters.

Try using melee on another creature at another location/level and see if it works.

It's also very possible there could be a melee issue with Tauren hunters specifically.

IceNet

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Its the german client and german translation (DB)
I have tested it with the english client and standard DB, with lvl1, 10, 60 and 85, with orc/taure/troll but it doesnt work

Last edited:

Valoran

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Its the german client and german translation
I have tested it with the english client and standard DB, with lvl1, 10, 60 and 85, with orc/taure/troll but it doesnt work

I don't know if it's possible since I am still relatively new to all of this but maybe the German client is not compatible with the server? I am using an English version of the client just like Blackvision is and it works just fine. If it's manageable for you, try using the English client to see if you can replicate the same issue. If it doesn't occur it might be the client.

IceNet

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I tried it now with a fresh installation (fresh auth/char/world, no translation and ger/eng client) and it doesnt work..

Idk what i can do now..

E: eXo: u can test the bug here: ice-wow.com

Last edited:

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
There's something weird about this bug :) I just made a Tauran Hunter, and tried to slay the same mob as in your video, it works if i use my bow first and then melee attack, but if i melee attack straight ahead it doesn't work :) wow is telling me "you are too far away!"

Valoran

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
There's something weird about this bug :) I just made a Tauran Hunter, and tried to slay the same mob as in your video, it works if i use my bow first and then melee attack, but if i melee attack straight ahead it doesn't work :) wow is telling me "you are too far away!"

Then it seems like there is a melee spacing issue with that mob that needs to be fixed.

IceNet

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Its Elvui for 4.3.4 with embed TitanPanel & Skada
Than Carbonite, ACP (Addon Control Panel), Cooldowns for CD's, Mapster, MikScrollingBattleText, Overachiever, Postal & SimpleiLevel

ExO

Admin
Thanks for the report. I'll look into it, and see if I can figure out the cause, like if it's the mob or so.

Aeternalismage

Verified Member
@ExO I also experience this as a Dwarf hunter with the mob in the starting area. They even super evaded all my shots. One that note there are too many NPC in that area that speed around killing the mobs needed for that very first Dwarf quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.