V4 Class Bug Report

cj garcia

Banned User
hi, at the moment i only test 3 classes and the are:
DK
-RUNES, RUNES and RUNES
as i think in order to make haste works for rune regen i think something similiar to energy was made with the runes.
Well the fact is i don't know how the RUNES are top 1 bug.
A Blood or UH could RUN OUT OF RUNES, easily. A frost DK with enought haste can use 7~8 HB repeatly.
Shaman
-Elemental shaman stacks two instead of one charges of lightning shield with spells, due to its talents, and is made by any spell or damage and not only with a lightning spell (chain or bolt).
-Enacement looks fine, as i know.
-Restoration not tested
Mage
no really problems at all, just a db spell_bonus_data bug, making it to deal 15k with a frostfire and 7 with a fireball. (FireMage)

other classes will be tested later for updates.

Valoran

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
hi, at the moment i only test 3 classes and the are:
DK
-RUNES, RUNES and RUNES
as i think in order to make haste works for rune regen i think something similiar to energy was made with the runes.
Well the fact is i don't know how the RUNES are top 1 bug.
A Blood or UH could RUN OUT OF RUNES, easily. A frost DK with enought haste can use 7~8 HB repeatly.
Shaman
-Elemental shaman stacks two instead of one charges of lightning shield with spells, due to its talents, and is made by any spell or damage and not only with a lightning spell (chain or bolt).
-Enacement looks fine, as i know.
-Restoration not tested
Mage
no really problems at all, just a db spell_bonus_data bug, making it to deal 15k with a frostfire and 7 with a fireball. (FireMage)

other classes will be tested later for updates.

The lighting shield for shamans are stacking correctly in V 5.1. This bug has been fixed since your 4.0 released version.

cj garcia

Banned User
y really can't test v5.1 cuz i can't have a vip account.. i wish at least test it to report class bugs cuz i'm really a big fan