[v12] Throne of the Four Winds - Environment Disappearing

xie323

Silver Supporter
[Location, Faction, Race] Throne of the Four Winds, Human warrior
[Name, Type] Throne of the Four Winds, Location (Throne of the Four Winds - Zone - Cataclysm)
[Problem Description] When in the Throne of the Four Winds, moving away from the starting platform causes the environment to disappear/become invisible. This leads to a secondary effect where you fall through the floor even though you should be on a platform.
[How it should work] The platforms in the raid shouldn't disappear/become invisible.

NOTE: This was reported before in V11(https://www.emucoach.com/fixed/6544-v11-throne-winds-environment-disappearing.html#post63309), with ExO claiming it was fixed. However, it seems that the problem persists in V12.

ExO

Admin
[Location, Faction, Race] Throne of the Four Winds, Human warrior
[Name, Type] Throne of the Four Winds, Location (Throne of the Four Winds - Zone - Cataclysm)
[Problem Description] When in the Throne of the Four Winds, moving away from the starting platform causes the environment to disappear/become invisible. This leads to a secondary effect where you fall through the floor even though you should be on a platform.
[How it should work] The platforms in the raid shouldn't disappear/become invisible.

NOTE: This was reported before in V11(https://www.emucoach.com/fixed/6544-v11-throne-winds-environment-disappearing.html#post63309), with ExO claiming it was fixed. However, it seems that the problem persists in V12.

Hm. It must have been two different issues then. I was refering to when you entered TotFW where you would risk falling out. Never the less, I will note it in my todo list :)

vu159

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
V13 there is no more starting platform so you fall after entrance.
and maybe it is a problem because of the raid level? i changed 10 25 normal wanted to enter but i get message "you have to kill normal before hero....." i tried a lot and tried and tried but no change
damn this bug hehe^^
thanks again

ExO

Admin
and maybe it is a problem because of the raid level? i changed 10 25 normal wanted to enter but i get message "you have to kill normal before hero....." i tried a lot and tried and tried but no change
damn this bug hehe^^
thanks again

Very weird, works perfect on my local build. Try to restart server, create a new character and re-test. Maybe with one more player as well.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
damn this bug hehe^^
thanks again

Try this.
Add one bot, convert to raid, enter without gm on.
Fixed it for me.
Had the same issue when i entered alone with gm on