TrinityCore for OS

Aescleal

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hi, I'm not overly familiar with TrinityCore yet, but can the server be installed and run on Mac or Linux? Or just windows?

kaliyah

Verified Member
Trinity core can be run on each OS. Each OS has it's own compiling guide as well. You can refer to link bellow to see how to compile for your OS.

TrinityCore Collaboration Platform

Now, when it comes to getting other's work, and repacks, without source being available, you have to hope creator will make specific OS version as well. Which you can also ask for from creator if they would be willing to compile for MacOSX or Linux.

Hope this helps clarify your concern.

DuckJustice

Verified Member
Hi, I'm not overly familiar with TrinityCore yet, but can the server be installed and run on Mac or Linux? Or just windows?
I think way back I remember reading how they were getting things running on Linux so by now they probably have it running on everything.

DiegoPope

Trial Member
Hey there. Just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to share my 2 cents. To answer your question, TrinityCore can be installed and run on both Mac and Linux, not just Windows. However, there may be some differences in the installation process depending on your operating system. Actually, you can always use windows keys to get the latest Windows version. Btw, since this thread is old, have you had any luck with TrinityCore since then?

Last edited: