Testers

Gilroes

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Hello,

I am currently looking for Testers to help me find bugs and glitches, all testers are required to dedicate atleast 1 hour on the server and above the age of 16, I have a client ready for the testers to use to connect to the server and I will make them a account with the full expansion.

If you are interested please Inbox me.

[0/4 Testers]

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hello,

I am currently looking for Testers to help me find bugs and glitches, all testers are required to dedicate atleast 1 hour on the server and above the age of 16, I have a client ready for the testers to use to connect to the server and I will make them a account with the full expansion.

If you are interested please Inbox me.

[0/4 Testers]

I wont be able to help, but I'm trying to clarify here, for other users:
Is this for the current v5 of the repack? If so, most of the bugs/glitches you may find might already be patched/fixed.
If this isn't, then what expansion?

Also, if this is for v5, I'd recommend upgrading to the VIP, which has 6.2 out right now. This is for both bug testing and for general entertainment, as 6.2 has so much fixed from v5.

Gilroes

Veteran Member
Verified Member
**EDIT: What about version 6?**

Yes, I'm using V5, and I'm only 14 can't really afford it. xD

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
**EDIT: What about version 6?**

Yes, I'm using V5, and I'm only 14 can't really afford it. xD

Ah, I see the problem there. For me, at the time I could've pay it with a card, so I asked my friend to help me out and I'd repay him as I made the money.
V6 is coming out soon, but it's still so far behind compared to v6.2, but still it can help, and is appreciated, but you might end up finding a lot of bugs that are already fixed.

To be honest, I've been trying to get ExO to do some sort of sale for VIP, but I don't know if it will happen. I haven't really asked him lately about it either.

Gilroes

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Ah, I guess I'll have to wait till V6 gets relased for normal users. How long now?

Last edited: