What's new

Starting New Blizzlike 4.3.4 Project

DragonKyn

Banned User
Greetings,

I am starting a new Blizzlike 4.3.4 Server and I'm looking for a few people to assist me in getting things going. I have a ton of community management experience and a lot of resources at my disposal, including bleeding edge hardware in various data centers around North America. I'm also fluent in C# and have been brushing up on C++ (transition is not that difficult, just some syntax changes to get used to so far..)

What I'm looking for...
Developer
Must have experience working with Trinity Core, compiling a core (We won't be working with a re-pack) Would also prefer if you had experience working with SQL / C++ / LUA.

Web Developer
Must have experience with website design, preferably someone who can create/modify World of warcraft themes working with whatever CMS or framework of your choosing.

Here is the server I've put together to host the Realm, I've also got a separate web server setup for the site, running on similar specs.
Server Specs:
E3-1270v3: Intel Xeon E3-1270v3 processor (four physical cores @ 3.9ghz)
48 GB DDR3-1600 ECC memory
240 GB SSD and 2000 GB, 7200 RPM SATA hard drive
50,000 GB of bandwidth transfer /month

If you're interested in working with someone who is driven and committed to creating an awesome gaming experience please shoot me a PM at your earliest convenience.

ExO

Admin
Sounds like a serious project!

Best of luck with it! (Keep in mind that you can always ask questions and ask for support on the forum)