Some Quests Fixes [Emucoach V6 and less] & Bugs reports

Titesusy

Veteran Member
Hi back there ! I post some fixes for some quests. For the moment, I tested only
- for the Horde: hellfire penninsula, Zangarmarsh, and Terrokar (not finished yet Shattrath)
- for the Alliance : Draenei starting isles and Duskwoods

Fixes:
Code:
-- Xilus Portal, Hellfire peninsula
UPDATE `gameobject_template` SET `flags`='32' WHERE (`entry`='184290');

-- Loot fixes for the repetable quests of collect in Zangarmarsh (Sporregar and Cenerian)
UPDATE creature_loot_template SET creature_loot_template.ChanceOrQuestChance = REPLACE(creature_loot_template.ChanceOrQuestChance, '-', '') WHERE (creature_loot_template.item = "24291" OR creature_loot_template.item = "24401" )AND creature_loot_template.ChanceOrQuestChance < "0";
UPDATE creature_loot_template SET creature_loot_template.ChanceOrQuestChance = REPLACE(creature_loot_template.ChanceOrQuestChance, '-', '') WHERE (creature_loot_template.item = "29739" )AND creature_loot_template.ChanceOrQuestChance < "0";

-- Terrokar,  "Plan des Gangr'Orcs" (debloque une quete pour chaque faction)
UPDATE `gameobject_template` SET `flags`='0' WHERE (`entry`='182549');

-- Terrokar, Torgos creature : before has 33024 as unit_flag ( = "can swim" + "immune to pc") => we remove "immune to pc".
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `unit_flags`='32768' WHERE (`entry`='18707');

-- Ile Draenei terminé:
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `npcflag`='0' WHERE (`entry`='16521');
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `npcflag`='0' WHERE (`entry`='16522');
UPDATE `creature_loot_template` SET `ChanceOrQuestChance`='96' WHERE (`entry`='16522') AND (`item`='24414');
UPDATE `quest_template` SET `PrevQuestId`='0' WHERE (`Id`='9798');
UPDATE `creature_loot_template` SET `ChanceOrQuestChance`='24' WHERE (`entry`='17591') AND (`item`='23910');
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `npcflag`='0' WHERE (`entry`='16516');
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `unit_flags`='0' WHERE (`entry`='17592');

-- Hinterlands
DELETE FROM `creature_loot_template` WHERE `entry` =  42857 AND `item` = 58228;
INSERT INTO `creature_loot_template` (`entry`, `item`, `ChanceOrQuestChance`) VALUES ('42857', '58228', '100');

It isn't an end point :) Always remember, "the solid rock is nothing more than an aggregate of pepples" :) I'm tired ! :)

EDIT : Addd only the delete before the insert :)

Last edited:

Gilroes

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Just applied this to my test server and can confirm it works!

LKarthas

Senior User
Superior Member
Well i didn't reach yet Outlands but for this fix

-- Terrokar, Torgos creature : before has 33024 as unit_flag ( = "can swim" + "immune to pc") => we remove "immune to pc".
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `unit_flags`='32768' WHERE (`entry`='18707');

the creature officially needs to be Inmune to NPC, Because needs to be summoned and then remove the flags via Script, but thanks for the fixes :) will implement it until the official one gets done, THANKS :)
Best Regards