Server Dies after login HELP!

chamorrorenzo

Veteran Member
Hi pewz and all you guyz i really need your help!!!!!!!!!!

after days of testing, THE repack is looking perfect, best out there.
buy now im going live on my server, and after peopple star loggin his accounts the game just freeze.
max peopple login before game freeze, 10.
when more peopple is trying to log into the game, server stop working.

U CAN JOIN IN TO THE WORLD PERFECT, BUT AFTER 10 PEOpPLE IS IN THE GAME, THE NUMBER 11 LOGIN IN, THE SERVER JUST FREEZE AND I DONT KNOW WHY. AND BTW IM NOT GETTING ANY ERRORS WHATS JUST HAPPENING?

please what im doing wrong?
glad u can help me! and understand me
thanks!

ExO

Admin
Hi there Chamorrorenzo,

Is your worldserver freezing after 11+ players login or what happens?
And you have of course tested the number 11 player with a new character, in case the last character is somewhere crashing server or so?

chamorrorenzo

Veteran Member
Hi there Chamorrorenzo,

Is your worldserver freezing after 11+ players login or what happens?
And you have of course tested the number 11 player with a new character, in case the last character is somewhere crashing server or so?

yes, the 10 players are ok, they are playing smoothly, just perfect,
but for some reason the number 11 or 12, as soon as they enter the game (even if is a new character) , the game just freeze, sometimes happens with the number 9 o 8 even, but it seems that this does not affect to gms, gms can be the number 11 or 12, and play ok

but i dont know whyyyyyyyy, the server just stop working, just freeze, nothing happens, stop working,
I'm dying trying to fix that, i need help :(

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Sounds quite weird - I have not heard about this problem before, I could try to take a look on it later.

Untill then, have you made any custom modifications that could cause it?

chamorrorenzo

Veteran Member
Sounds quite good - I have not heard about this problem before, I could try to take a look on it later.

Untill then, have you made any custom modifications that could cause it?

mmmmh i did some modifications in the world, nothing mayor, just trying to close some bug dungeons, deleting doble spawns, modifying NPC items for sell,
and adding autobroadcast script, i think thats all.

EDIT: I just realized this might be the problem , MY DATA!
I TEST WITH FRESH DATA NEW ACC'S. AND EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE OK, NO MORE FREEZE.
SOOO . WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
I NEED HELP IF IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG WHEN I TRANSFER MY SERVER DATA TO THE NEW REPACK, PLEASE HELP ME :(

if u cant can tell us on forum, I think we're willing to pay, if you can do it for us, cuz with out source we just trying to make it work maybe thats it, i dont know anymore
please answer this post thanks!

Last edited:

panko

Trial Member
i got the same problem pewz, we need an answer rigth now! :D
...I'm not trying to pressure you

hehehe not really

but I think we are doing something wrong with the data transfer from my live server

we need a tuto mate! :D!

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Sorry for the slow reply, so you have transferred the character table & account table from another database (for example standard trinitycore), removed the current ones and added it in?

Is this correct or?

- Gotta understand the issue 100% so I can try to give an answer from that.

chamorrorenzo

Veteran Member
what I do is force your data that comes with the repack and convert it to .sql so I can see the tables and accommodate

my prev repack was from arkcore
please tell me how can i do the transfer, if i dont have .sql data, im trying to force, maybe thats why i fail

hope u can understand, i know is hard but i hope u can, im waiting for 2 weeks to use emucoach repack on my server :(

ExO

Admin
what I do is force your data that comes with the repack and convert it to .sql so I can see the tables and accommodate

my prev repack was from arkcore
please tell me how can i do the transfer, if i dont have .sql data, im trying to force, maybe thats why i fail

hope u can understand, i know is hard but i hope u can, im waiting for 2 weeks to use emucoach repack on my server :(

I would most likely need to take a look through for example teamviewer or whatever as I cannot tell it without knowing exactly how you did it, and take a look on the rows.
Feel free to send me a PM with further contact information.

chamorrorenzo

Veteran Member
I would most likely need to take a look through for example teamviewer or whatever as I cannot tell it without knowing exactly how you did it, and take a look on the rows.
Feel free to send me a PM with further contact information.

first of all, thanks for the quick response
although I love the idea of ​​using teamviewer, maybe for the time and the language is not a good idea, at least for now.
you think that if I show you on a video, everything I do to transfer my data, it can work?

if it does, I will make one really quick, hope this can help more.

ExO

Admin
first of all, thanks for the quick response
although I love the idea of ​​using teamviewer, maybe for the time and the language is not a good idea, at least for now.
you think that if I show you on a video, everything I do to transfer my data, it can work?

if it does, I will make one really quick, hope this can help more.

Up to you, if you don't feel like using teamviewer it's fine - afterall your issue :)

Anyhow I guess a video explaining exactly what you did to transfer the acounts, how it's handled, and such would help.

chamorrorenzo

Veteran Member
Up to you, if you don't feel like using teamviewer it's fine - afterall your issue :)

Anyhow I guess a video explaining exactly what you did to transfer the acounts, how it's handled, and such would help.

I think you misunderstood me
I would love to use teamviewer, but i think for that, we need a time, and maybe talk? and my main language is not English :(

I'm free everyday,11 hours from now ...
I just didnt want you to bother, maybe you dont have to much time, thats why i say about making a video.

if u think thats fine, and u will have the time, and we dont need to talk much, ill be happy to use teamviewer

.. or just making the video., im ok with that, up to you i think!

AND AGAIN BIG THANKS!

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
I think you misunderstood me
I would love to use teamviewer, but i think for that, we need a time, and maybe talk? and my main language is not English :(

I'm free everyday,11 hours from now ...
I just didnt want you to bother, maybe you dont have to much time, thats why i say about making a video.

if u think thats fine, and u will have the time, and we dont need to talk much, ill be happy to use teamviewer

.. or just making the video., im ok with that, up to you i think!

AND AGAIN BIG THANKS!

I see, however we could use something as skype, I can indeed be busy but I like helping out the community of emucoach

But I cannot assure you with, I'll do it right ahead when we talk on skype or so, got a last exam here soon :) but sure I can take a look in the weekend or so.

chamorrorenzo

Veteran Member
I see, however we could use something as skype, I can indeed be busy but I like helping out the community of emucoach

But I cannot assure you with, I'll do it right ahead when we talk on skype or so, got a last exam here soon :) but sure I can take a look in the weekend or so.

ty mate, sending u a pm then! ty!