Really need some help about the executable.

Furzi

Verified Member
Hello guys, alright so my journey starts here again. So I have done setting up all the things cleanly and I run the mysql.bat successfully without any problem but then when I open the authserver.exe it won't run since it was looking for MSVCR120.dll and then I downloaded that dll at a website that offers that dll and put it to where it should be putted. But then I receive this error that I do not know how to fix: http://prntscr.com/82lbff I tried installing the vcredist_x86( http://prntscr.com/82lci8) but still do not work. I would really appreciate your replies thank you!

ExO

Admin
Hey there,
In your _MySQL you have a rar file called Requried Software, make sure to install these two programs and basically follow the notepad;

- GUIDE -

1.Install vcredist_x86

2.Install Win32OpenSSL-1_0_1h

3.On the OpenSSL installation, select "The OpenSSL binaries" option on the last step.

4.When both installations are finished, locate here: C:\OpenSSL-Win32\bin

5.Copy the libeay32.dll AND ssleay32.dll files into your server folder. (Same folder as worldserver.exe)

And remove the msvcr120.dll after and test it.

If it still occurs, or you need a further description, feel free to let me know :)

Furzi

Verified Member
Hey there,
In your _MySQL you have a rar file called Requried Software, make sure to install these two programs and basically follow the notepad;

- GUIDE -

1.Install vcredist_x86

2.Install Win32OpenSSL-1_0_1h

3.On the OpenSSL installation, select "The OpenSSL binaries" option on the last step.

4.When both installations are finished, locate here: C:\OpenSSL-Win32\bin

5.Copy the libeay32.dll AND ssleay32.dll files into your server folder. (Same folder as worldserver.exe)

And remove the msvcr120.dll after and test it.

If it still occurs, or you need a further description, feel free to let me know :)

Hello and thank you for the reply! Actually I did that already and other stuff to fix it but I have no luck. Maybe, just maybe you can somehow take a look at it lively via teamviewer into my hosting machine. Since I have fixed that error in my pc few months ago but I can't manage to fix it in my server machine. Once again thank you for the reply!

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Hello and thank you for the reply! Actually I did that already and other stuff to fix it but I have no luck. Maybe, just maybe you can somehow take a look at it lively via teamviewer into my hosting machine. Since I have fixed that error in my pc few months ago but I can't manage to fix it in my server machine. Once again thank you for the reply!

I see. Well yeah, we could defineatly arrange something with through TV and I'll post the solution here for users that may occur the same error.

Feel free to send me your skype / TV info in a PM in that case.

hbalazs98

Verified Member
Hey there!
I'm getting the exact same error, on win 8.1, 10, and server 2012 r2, too.
Did you find out sg?