Quests that are not working

matuopm

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Since I'm just leveling up with some friends I thought I might create a list of quests that are not working properly.

Will add more quests later

Last edited:

matuopm

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Other Bugs:
1714157272088.png

This NPC exists twice at the same place.
1714157700201.png

Same here
1714159763143.png

in the shrine of inner light these things should not be named

Last edited:

matuopm

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
I give up. I thought i make a small collection but the pandaria starting area is full of bugs and quests that dont work

Kickup

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Don't worry mate, they've hired a team of 'good programmers' that will push out an update in a quick manner. Perhaps, maybe once a year, if you're lucky.

The repack has had tons of effort gone into it, amazing playerbots too, they'll just stand there and cast the same spell over and over, thousands of lines of code! Don't forget that they'll make the effort to do basic stuff like move out of boss aoe (nop).

Seriously, at this point, you're better off downloading and compiling AzerothCore with the playerbots module, at least those have some basic strategy they'll use, like using a bigger heal when needed (plus you can contribute/make changes with them being open source). Sucks that it's only 3.3.5, but they work (much) better.

These repacks are in a sorry state, as you and I have come to learn.

matuopm

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
yea azeroth core is great but too old. i had it running. but the graphics are worse than mop and there is no transmog and reforging. things that i really liked about mop.

the most annoying bug in the pandaren starting area was ... lots of mobs did not react to shadow word pain ... they get a damage tick once ... instantly reset ... never get the the debuff of shadow word pain ...

i had to kill them with .damage 1000 spamming to complete the quest

matuopm

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Well there is a lot more in the starting are unfortunately...
Just level up one char through the starting area and see for yourself.

ExO

Admin
Hi, yes end-game (dungeons, raids, bgs, pvp etc) is in a much better state than the quests and leveling part :)
But I have eyes on this and plan to make heavy improvements on this area too :) Starting from pandaren zone.

FrauAndMann

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Me completing starting pandaren zone 5 times and meeting only one bug - gates near forest don't open correctly, need relog for correctly working. All other quests did correctly

matuopm

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Well there are several quests that did not work for me. For example the one where you enter that temple like cave where fire blocks your way.