[NEW] X-Treme Mists of Pandaria Repack!

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
We present to you, the X-Treme 5.4.0 repack. The most complete 5.4.0 source out there.

Credits:
Shout out to Jeutie for using his Portable MySQL server
Big up to my man Blackmetalz for assisting me
TrinityCore & Ac-Web for emulation needs
- Sniffs retail, wowfreakz, warmane client

wb5tw4.png

Login information
MySQL Database:
- Username: Root
- Password: Ascent

wb5tw4.png

- Most battlegrounds & arenas working
- Dungeon & Raid Finder working
- Battleground & Arena Finder working
- Pandaren race works, and monk class
- PvP attributes work as intended (resil, power, fatigue)
- Vehicles work, most crashes found & fixed
- Fully working ticket system
- Partial pet batttles working
- Enchanting, transmogging, reforging works
- No shitty rbac, just command table

wb5tw4.png

Full content list coming soon!
Pandaria Dungeons

- Gate Setting Sun - working 50%
- Mogushan Palace - Fully working 100%
- Shadopan Monastery - Fully working 100%
- Siege Niuzao Temple - Fully working 100%
- Stormstout Brewery - Fully working 100%
- Temple of Jade Serpent - Fully working 100%

Pandaria Raids

- Mogu'Shan Vaults working 100% 6/6
- Terrace of Endless Springs working 100% 4/4
- Throne of Thunder working 5/12 bosses​

wb5tw4.png

Downloads
Attention: This repack is strickly for Windows - x32 or x64-bit
Attention : It is recommended to have at least 17 GB to 25 GB of Hard-disk drive space
Attention : Please clear your cache folder to avoid unable to connect issues

Game Client

wb5tw4.png

THANKS!

Want to be the first on my thank post?
Please show your appreciation for my hard work, thank you

wb5tw4.png

Update Logs:
Core Update #1
http://pastebin.com/BYQMP8AM
- There are too many database fixes to list​
Please report any gamebreaking bugs in this thread

wb5tw4.png

Arena spectator​

i4poub.jpg

Item Upgrade
etgkti.jpg

Transmog
w05ndk.jpg

Reforge
eq7ek2.jpg

Talents / Spellbook
2814dwo.jpg

Dungeon Finder
23sdb0n.jpg

Terrace Of Endless Spring
ofya2q.jpg

Mogu'shan vaults
11h6iht.jpg

Throne Of Thunder
2ivy1ax.jpg

Warning: This repack is considered part of the Adverse industries community I do not mind if you share this repack on other sites, but if you do want to share it, contact me first! Then use my links/mirros to link to the downloads. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:

Dethlor

Verified Member
Hello all! I installed this version of the repack but it gave me the 5.4.8 client and it has the Christmas event running on it. Did I do it right? I thought it was suppose to be 5.4.0. Thanks for the hard work! A lot of the issues I saw in the Catacalysm repack 4.3.4 seemed to be working for the few zones I looked around in.

Is there a way to enable / disable the Christmas event?

Last edited:

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Blackvision this is the core which is running un adverse wow server?

AdverseWoW is strickly pvp, and this core is both pvp and pve
The database in this repack is build from the EmuCoach 5.4.8

Ayiko can provide more information about the core. You should therefor ask him :)

Last edited:

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hello all! I installed this version of the repack but it gave me the 5.4.8 client and it has the Christmas event running on it. Did I do it right? I thought it was suppose to be 5.4.0. Thanks for the hard work! A lot of the issues I saw in the Catacalysm repack 4.3.4 seemed to be working for the few zones I looked around in.

Is there a way to enable / disable the Christmas event?

It may say in the login screen that the client is 5.4.8, but that is only visual. The client is 5.4.0 ( 5.4.2 to be exact )

The christmas event is there because it's december. Lookup the even name, find the id and try this command ( .event stop ID )

Last edited:

Dethlor

Verified Member
It may say in the login screen that the client is 5.4.8, but that is only visual. The client is 5.4.0 ( 5.4.2 to be exact )

The christmas event is there because it's december. Lookup the even name, find the id and try this command ( .event stop ID )

Ahh.. good to know! Thank you for the response! I will give it a shot!

*** well...just tried .lookup event Christmas, .lookup event holiday and .lookup event December. Got the message "No event found!" Must be labeled under something. Maybe I will try to look up the events in HeidiSQL. I wonder if the event will just go away after December is over with like it is on a date timer.***

Last edited:

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Ahh.. good to know! Thank you for the response! I will give it a shot!

You're Welcome :)

The event will stop when december is over. Try to search on google for wow christmas event, and there might be a link to WoWHead where the ID can be found

Last edited:

Ryotucker

Veteran Member
So I have just installed this, but the worldserver keeps failing. is there a tutorial on how to set this up?

oldngrey

Trial Member
Hmm... that's odd.
I was using mysqlworkbench to connect to the mysql database downloaded from post #22 and found that the password for Root is "ascent" not "Ascent" and the account is "root" not "Root". That might seem obvious but the userid and password are capitalized in this thread.

Hmm. I don't seem to be able to connect across the LAN. Client authorizes ok, but then when you try to join the realm it tries but doesn't do it.The ''connecting" message box just goes away. It's almost as if a port is blocked, or the database is not pointing to the correct IP address - but they are.

Anyone got this repack working across a LAN connection? If so, what database or conf entries could I be needing?

Last edited:

matrixzion

Trial Member
Hello ! Everything is ok , but i got problem in quest return . All quest with request finding item cant complete . When i collect enought the item needed, NPC dont give Complete button ( its gray ) ! Can some one tech me how to fix this ? Thanks 1st ( Sorry about my english )

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hello ! Everything is ok , but i got problem in quest return . All quest with request finding item cant complete . When i collect enought the item needed, NPC dont give Complete button ( its gray ) ! Can some one tech me how to fix this ? Thanks 1st ( Sorry about my english )

Abandom the quest and take it again. Its a known bug.
dont delete the quest items

HolaAngelo

Verified Member
Hi all, i have a problem.... i can connect to server on local network, but i cant connect from inet, my ip in local 192.168.1.7 global ip 77.82.62.142 what i need to do to connect from global ? Sorry for my english =(

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hi all, i have a problem.... i can connect to server on local network, but i cant connect from inet, my ip in local 192.168.1.7 global ip 77.82.62.142 what i need to do to connect from global ? Sorry for my english =(

Are you not able to connect from another computer/IP ?
add your IP via a database program such as HeidiSQL and SQLyog
Go to Auth > Realmlist and enter your external IP in the Address bar
After that, other people should also be able to enter you server :D

HolaAngelo

Verified Member
Are you not able to connect from another computer/IP ?
add your IP via a database program such as HeidiSQL and SQLyog
Go to Auth > Realmlist and enter your external IP in the Address bar
After that, other people should also be able to enter you server :D

Thx =) All work's =) Where is Ayiko ? New update will be soon ?=)

Last edited:

Dethlor

Verified Member
Anyone got this repack working across a LAN connection? If so, what database or conf entries could I be needing?

Yes... I managed to get this working on my LAN. Had to research a few things and ask in forums but it is working.. and by working I mean I have the server running on 1 computer and the game client running off another. I can post how I got it to work if you haven't gotten it working yet.