[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

latido

Verified Member
[MENTION=1]ExO[/MENTION] which extractors did you use to generate the DBC/vmaps/maps/mmaps?
Using the latest extractors from trinitycore (the latest Legion one at that) does not result in the same output.

Thanks again for the repack.

ExO

Admin
@ExO which extractors did you use to generate the DBC/vmaps/maps/mmaps?
Using the latest extractors from trinitycore (the latest Legion one at that) does not result in the same output.

Thanks again for the repack.

Just download the vmaps etc directly from the thread buddy :) It's provided.

latido

Verified Member
Just download the vmaps etc directly from the thread buddy :) It's provided.
[MENTION=1]ExO[/MENTION] Yeah those work (thanks again!), just would like to be able to reproduce that.
To be able to generate them again in case I ever loose them.

Either way, thanks for the release.

Blaster

Gold Supporter
can anyone point me to a client for this? I tried the one listed in a post about UWoW but the launcher keeps failing on me. Anyone have a full torrent someone could share? For some reason i cant use the streaming ones, i will need a full client. Thanks!

Last edited:

felarrond

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
I see the ahbot and npcbot configurations in the worldserver.conf but are they actually in the repack as it looks like some config options are missing and there's no ahbotoptions table in the database. havent been able to test yet as getting client and moving repack to server.