[NEW REPACK] 3.3.5 Wrath of the Lich King TrinityCore - v0.1 - [Official Repack]

darkasa

Trial Member
Hello everyone at EmuCoach!

I am happy to announce a new official repack for EmuCoach!
For those wondering about the voting thread we have HERE, don't worry! This has nothing to do with the development of the 4.3.4 repack, nor the possible upcoming repack that you guys are voting on!
In it's current state, this repack has been freshly compiled and has zero changes to it, so FULL credit goes to TrinityCore for their amazing work on their source. I can not take any credit here, except for compiling, which doesn't compare at all. As of now, this repack is only for convenience for those looking for a 3.3.5 on EmuCoach.

However, I am hoping to add to this repack, and hope to continue to develop it in an attempt to get into WoW development.
Keep in mind, I have little to zero experience here, but I'm hoping to learn.
This repack will likely stay free and fully available to the public for some time, as the majority of the work belongs to TrinityCore, and it would be rude to attempt to profit off of this.

I do not have screenshots, or any statistics for you. I hope to eventually have these in the future.
I am also planning a custom repack luncher for this repack based on my cata launcher.
For now, enjoy the repack!

For help in getting the server online, thanks to @Chaotic:
https://www.emucoach.com/repacks/44...v0-1-official-repack-post46765.html#post46765

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

To see the download links, just reply to the thread. All spam will be deleted and punished.

This is a blizzlike Wotlk Repack based on TrinityCore.
Looking to play on an existing Wotlk Private Server instead?
l

vincentvah

Trial Member

For those wondering about the voting thread we have HERE, don't worry! This has nothing to do with the development of the 4.3.4 repack, nor the possible upcoming repack that you guys are voting on!
In it's current state, this repack has been freshly compiled and has zero changes to it, so FULL credit goes to TrinityCore for their amazing work on their source. I can not take any credit here, except for compiling, which doesn't compare at all. As of now, this repack is only for convenience for those looking for a 3.3.5 on EmuCoach.

However, I am hoping to add to this repack, and hope to continue to develop it in an attempt to get into WoW development.
This repack will likely stay free and fully available to the public for some time, as the majority of the work belongs to TrinityCore, and it would be rude to attempt to profit off of this.

I do not have screenshots, or any statistics for you. I hope to eventually have these in the future.
I am also planning a custom repack luncher for this repack based on my cata launcher.

https://www.emucoach.com/repacks/44...v0-1-official-repack-post46765.html#post46765

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

To see the download links, just reply to the thread. All spam will be deleted and punished.

tyvm

lijiangyan1983

Trial Member
EmuCoach 的大家好!

我很高兴地宣布 EmuCoach 推出新的官方重装版!
对于那些想了解我们这里的投票主题的人,别担心!这与 4.3.4 重装版的开发无关,也与你们正在投票的可能即将推出的重装版无关!
在目前的状态下,这个重新包是新编译的,并且对其进行了零更改,因此完全归功于 TrinityCore 在源代码方面所做的出色工作。除了编译之外,我不能在这里获得任何荣誉,这根本无法比较。截至目前,此重新包装只是为了方便那些在 EmuCoach 上寻找 3.3.5 的人。

然而,我希望能够添加到这个重装包中,并希望继续开发它,以尝试进入魔兽世界的开发。
请记住,我在这里的经验几乎为零,但我希望能够学习。
这个重新包装可能会在一段时间内免费并完全向公众开放,因为大部分工作属于 TrinityCore,试图从中获利是不礼貌的。

我没有屏幕截图,也没有任何统计数据给你。我希望将来最终能拥有这些。
我还计划基于我的cata 启动器为此重新包装定制一个重新包装午餐器。
现在,请享受重新包装吧!

如需使服务器上线的帮助,感谢@Chaotic

DBC、地图、MMap、Vmap:
[隐藏内容]

服务器下载:
[隐藏内容]

核心下载:
[隐藏内容]

要查看下载链接,只需回复主题即可。所有垃圾邮件将被删除并受到惩罚。

这是一个基于 TrinityCore 的blizzlike Wotlk Repack 。
想要在现有的Wotlk 私人服务器上玩吗?

lijiangyan1983

Trial Member
EmuCoach 的大家好!

我很高兴地宣布 EmuCoach 推出新的官方重装版!
对于那些想了解我们这里的投票主题的人,别担心!这与 4.3.4 重装版的开发无关,也与你们正在投票的可能即将推出的重装版无关!
在目前的状态下,这个重新包是新编译的,并且对其进行了零更改,因此完全归功于 TrinityCore 在源代码方面所做的出色工作。除了编译之外,我不能在这里获得任何荣誉,这根本无法比较。截至目前,此重新包装只是为了方便那些在 EmuCoach 上寻找 3.3.5 的人。

然而,我希望能够添加到这个重装包中,并希望继续开发它,以尝试进入魔兽世界的开发。
请记住,我在这里的经验几乎为零,但我希望能够学习。
这个重新包装可能会在一段时间内免费并完全向公众开放,因为大部分工作属于 TrinityCore,试图从中获利是不礼貌的。

我没有屏幕截图,也没有任何统计数据给你。我希望将来最终能拥有这些。
我还计划基于我的cata 启动器为此重新包装定制一个重新包装午餐器。
现在,请享受重新包装吧!

如需使服务器上线的帮助,感谢@Chaotic

DBC、地图、MMap、Vmap:
[隐藏内容]

服务器下载:
[隐藏内容]

核心下载:
[隐藏内容]

要查看下载链接,只需回复主题即可。所有垃圾邮件将被删除并受到惩罚。

这是一个基于 TrinityCore 的blizzlike Wotlk Repack 。
想要在现有的Wotlk 私人服务器上玩吗?
这是我最喜欢的帖子,写得很好,我真的很喜欢。我希望你也喜欢它。我会分享给大家。

R3vanNS

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

Tysm for this! Been looking for ages for something quality like this!

Aoleu_

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

This is a blizzlike Wotl
Thank you, i am new to wow

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

i am new to wow and i hope this will be enjoyable

Xekalynn

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

humplebert

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

Looking forward to setting up this repack!

gr33ndragon1985

Trial Member
Hello everyone at EmuCoach! I am happy to announce a new official repack for EmuCoach! For those wondering about the voting thread we have HERE, don't worry! This has nothing to do with the development of the 4.3.4 repack, nor the possible upcoming repack that you guys are voting on! In it's current state, this repack has been freshly compiled and has zero changes to it, so FULL credit goes to TrinityCore for their amazing work on their source. I can not take any credit here, except for compiling, which doesn't compare at all. As of now, this repack is only for convenience for those looking for a 3.3.5 on EmuCoach. However, I am hoping to add to this repack, and hope to continue to develop it in an attempt to get into WoW development. Keep in mind, I have little to zero experience here, but I'm hoping to learn. This repack will likely stay free and fully available to the public for some time, as the majority of the work belongs to TrinityCore, and it would be rude to attempt to profit off of this. I do not have screenshots, or any statistics for you. I hope to eventually have these in the future. I am also planning a custom repack luncher for this repack based on my cata launcher. For now, enjoy the repack! For help in getting the server online, thanks to @Chaotic: https://www.emucoach.com/repacks/44...v0-1-official-repack-post46765.html#post46765 DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps: [Hidden content] Server Download: [Hidden content] Core Download: [Hidden content] To see the download links, just reply to the thread. All spam will be deleted and punished. This is a blizzlike Wotlk Repack based on TrinityCore. Looking to play on an existing Wotlk Private Server instead?