Need help with setup of VIP MoP repack

Canjul

MoP Premium
Posted this on the MoP premium forum earlier, but there was no reply. I hope posting here again doesn't count as spam, but if you're a mod and have to delete a thread, please delete that and not this one.

---

Downloaded the files, followed setup instructions, ran necessary software in the server file, got the .dlls from the Discord...

Sadly, all to no joy.

First of all, authserver.exe and worldserver.exe wouldn't open. I got an error message that said libcrypto.dll was missing. So, I downloaded one and tried to run again.

Then, I got the error 0xc150002. I tried copying the dlls from OpenSSL in, no luck. OpenSSL did not install a mysql.dll either. So, I copied my .dlls from my private WotLK server in and tried again.

Then, authserver and worldserver would start, but something was wrong. worldserver.exe was taking a long time to initialise (well over ten minutes) and it was all error messages. I tried creating an account using "account create", but that didn't work.

So, I decided to delete everything and do a clean download, and now mysql.bat won't even open. Just double-click and de nada.

So, I made another .bat with the same function and replaced it, and it worked! But now authserver.exe and worldserver.exe won't open when I click them.

Can anyone help me out, please?

Edit: Upon deleting, re-downloading, and testing everything for a third time, still nothing. I still have to make a new .bat, but both .exes don't run. I have the Visual Studio 2015-2022 pack installed, so that should be fine.

Very lost.

Edit: Issue resolved with many thanks to Brunos Lopes on Discord!

Last edited: