What's new

Mayhem-WoW Hiring C++ Devs [4.3.4]

curtzxx

Verified Member
Mayhem WoW 4.3.4

We are now in our final stages of beta and expect to release soon! - Added 12/10/14

Recruitment Status: OPEN

Vacancies
Core Developer - 0/1
Web Developer - Closed
Graphics Designer - Closed

Introduction
We are a semi-professional staff team who have been working on Mayhem-WoW since May this year. We have been undergoing active development ever since we have started the project fixing any bugs/glitches we find or players report. We acknowledge that we have been in open beta for a long duration now, but we want to ensure the best possible gameplay for players when we release because we value how we portray ourselves to the community.

If you are interested in any of the open positions please contact us using the contact details at the bottom of this thread.

mToDRuY.png
Payment Method
You will be paid upfront, we will then test your knowledge of C++ and then make the full payment for your services. Providing any previous projects you have done in PM will also be relevant and may increase your chances of being accepted.

Required Experience
Creating custom scripts
Fixing spells
Fixing crashes
Knowledge with Bitbucket/Github

Footnotes
• You will be paid via Paypal
• Must have Skype or some form of communication

Contact Details
Skype - pinkfred1​

Last edited:

Doc

Verified Member
Hi I dont have much experience with wow scripting or such but I am getting familiar with the DB and core. Have decent experience with C++ as well. Let me know if you still need someone