Making HB cataclysm profiles

iL Bugs

Verified Member
Hello everyone,
I've been using honorbuddy for quite a while, and I think it's time to give back to the community, I got a bit into writing profiles for self-use to make my life easier and I'm getting pretty good at it.
Anyways to make this short, if you need a questing (dailies & such), grinding (farming stuff mainly), or gathering let me know and I'll work on it.
Cheers!

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hello everyone,
I've been using honorbuddy for quite a while, and I think it's time to give back to the community, I got a bit into writing profiles for self-use to make my life easier and I'm getting pretty good at it.
Anyways to make this short, if you need a questing (dailies & such), grinding (farming stuff mainly), or gathering let me know and I'll work on it.
Cheers!
Hi, you have a lot of courage.
But today there are millions of profiles for everyone. You just have to find it and change it a little :)
can you show me what you have already achieved?

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hello everyone,
Cheers!
Hi I'm profiling in RAF mode for xp two characters at the same time. Do you have time to help me rewrite them again. They are for Pandaria :(

joca

Verified Member
Olá a todos,
Estou usando o honorbuddy há um bom tempo e acho que é hora de retribuir à comunidade, comecei a escrever perfis para uso próprio para tornar minha vida mais fácil e estou ficando muito bom nisso.
De qualquer forma, para resumir, se você precisar de uma missão (diários e coisas assim), moagem (principalmente coisas de agricultura) ou coleta, me avise e eu irei trabalhar nisso.
Saúde!
Sempre é bom alguém que quera ajudar Bro. obrigado

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member