I need a "How-To" guide on (class modification for dummies) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
1 thing in official that ALWAYS bugged me a lot. A [Night Elf] can be a druid while his illegitamate cousin horde counterpart the [Blood Elf] cannot. Not meaning offense, but most druids on the horde side are sorta butt-ugly? ROFL! :D Seriously though. Why limit a build to certain classes? And this is but 1 example. I have created/used entirely different classes/races on other games such a skyrim, fallout 3/4, etc using mods. So why should Warcraft bind it's bloomers so tightly on characters? :p lol :rolleyes: Is there a way (not requiring a 1k IQ, or a computer science degree) for us lower on the evolution scale, layman server dabblers to do this? At the very least a way to modify existing classes, or maybe even possibly create different races, maybe even classes of characters? A link to a simplified how-to, or a video, or anything steering me right would be appreciated greatly. :) I want Blizzlike gameplay for the most part, but would like to broaden the choices you can play the game with. I see no reason for the limitations on character creation. :cool:

Last edited:

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Wasn't a bug. Was just something I hoped to get a help up with. It is above my know-how, but wasn't important, or vital to the game. My apologies.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Unfortunately I'm not really into custom editing. I do know somebody who is, but have you tried googling around? There should be many tutorials on how to edit/create classes on some other wow forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.