How to fix specific quests

zergio

Trial Member
First apologize any mistake on my english.

i been succesfuly fixing quest in a 5.4.8 server, but i want to fix some quest like "Lordaeron" in Silverpine Forest (can't remenber questID) this kind of quest are diferent than others because require an event, script or something :confused: i don't know, i want to learn how.

zergio

Trial Member
ok that's seen interesting, i think you show me that i been looking for so long, until now i been working in autodidactic way hahaha and this looks so helpful. THANKS DUDE. pardon my gramatic, my english not so good.

LKarthas

Senior User
Superior Member
ok that's seen interesting, i think you show me that i been looking for so long, until now i been working in autodidactic way hahaha and this looks so helpful. THANKS DUDE. pardon my gramatic, my english not so good.

I have it fixed for 7.0 was made via SmartScripts the whole camera it's a vehicle treated as the secondary horse the horse, it's quite complicated since needs to be phased in and out and the 2 vehicles are one over the other, as [MENTION=140]brian8544[/MENTION] Says before, you better start fixing little quests before entering into the bigger ones, believe me even now that i'm a lot more advanced on quest fixing, i'm still considering myself like i'm a noob on it :) , Quest like Lordaeron and A Vision from the Past are really heavy to make via SAI but are doable, keep on the way and you will suceed at any time on the future
Best Regards :D