Hey

Desnar

Verified Member
I'm one of the rare gamers who have never played wow, never even installed it on my PC for the demo run, until discovering repacks a couple weeks ago. After finally getting a WotLK server up it's been pretty fun. Its been a learning curve but a fun one so thanks to the dev folks for the hard work!

Last edited:

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I'm one of the rare gamers who have never played wow, never even installed it on my PC for the demo run, until discovering repacks a couple weeks ago. After finally getting a WotLK server up it's been pretty fun. Its been a learning curve but a fun one so thanks to the dev folks for the hard work!

Pretty sure I started WoW from repacks, using the WotLK repack.
Now I can't rarely stand it as I'm pro-Horde and the old look of Orgrimmar disgusts me

Last edited:

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Whaaat you would rather have new Orgrimmar over old???

Definitely not a fan of the old Orgrimmar. I really only got into WoW when Cataclysm came out. I played WotLK starting a repack and just using .gm fly everywhere, then I saw the Cataclysm trailer on T.V and ended up playing.
I don't know if it's only because I'm used to the new Orgrimmar or not, but one of the big reasons I can't play WotLK (as a pro-Horde) is due to the old Orgrimmar.

Lingx

Epic Member
Definitely not a fan of the old Orgrimmar. I really only got into WoW when Cataclysm came out. I played WotLK starting a repack and just using .gm fly everywhere, then I saw the Cataclysm trailer on T.V and ended up playing.
I don't know if it's only because I'm used to the new Orgrimmar or not, but one of the big reasons I can't play WotLK (as a pro-Horde) is due to the old Orgrimmar.

Makes sense. You grew up with the new, I grew up with the old.