HD Models from Dragonflights Project For Cata/MOP (4.3.4/5.4.8)

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Untitled 1.png

Hello to all the community of Emucaoch, I work on a release of HD patch on the models of player retroporte since Dragonflights for Cataclysm compatible with MOP, I would like to have the expertise and the support of the Modellers, beginner or expert. The patch sharing will be done by google drive, send me a private message if you really want to contribute.

The new models will be able to correct a lot of things for all those who do retroportage:

-Animation correction
-Addition of new skin
-Correction of boot shapes
-Correction of capes
-etc...

The project has already been launched, I'm working on it alone at the moment and it's taking a lot of time, but with some help it will go more quickly.
Thank you for your attention and welcome.

For join project click here => PROJECT HD DRAGONFLIGHT

Tools:

Google Drive

Navicate
1686027315732.png

1686030226885.png

1686030323132.png

Last edited:

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member

Hello to all the community of Emucaoch, I work on a release of HD patch on the models of player retroporte since Dragonflights for Cataclysm compatible with MOP, I would like to have the expertise and the support of the Modellers, beginner or expert. The patch sharing will be done by google drive, send me a private message if you really want to contribute.

The new models will be able to correct a lot of things for all those who do retroportage:

-Animation correction
-Addition of new skin
-Correction of boot shapes
-Correction of capes
-etc...

The project has already been launched, I'm working on it alone at the moment and it's taking a lot of time, but with some help it will go more quickly.
Thank you for your attention and welcome.

For join project click here => PROJECT HD DRAGONFLIGHT

Tools:

Google Drive

Navicate
Hello, if you're talking about the Dragonflight HD Project, you'll need a Google account with the Google drive application for PCs. Please note that access is not public so that anyone can access it.
Anyone wanting to join the project should send me a private message on Discord, access will depend on their response