Gm account level not setting or something ?

sw4ner

Trial Member
Hi today i have a question about the mists of pandaria free repack for 5.4.8 . I have successfully downloaded the repack and have also been able to log on to an account i have created and interact. But whenever i wish to change the gmlevel of the account.( for example typing: account set gmlevel {username} 3 -1). It says in the worldserver.exe that i have set the security level of the account to 3. But i have when i log in and try to use gm commands it doesnt work. and when i type .account it says account level is 0. Does anyone know how to fix and help me with this issue?

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hi today i have a question about the mists of pandaria free repack for 5.4.8 . I have successfully downloaded the repack and have also been able to log on to an account i have created and interact. But whenever i wish to change the gmlevel of the account.( for example typing: account set gmlevel {username} 3 -1). It says in the worldserver.exe that i have set the security level of the account to 3. But i have when i log in and try to use gm commands it doesnt work. and when i type .account it says account level is 0. Does anyone know how to fix and help me with this issue?
same issue here
you had to connect to the database and change the gmlevel to 8

Hondrongo

Verified Member
EDIT: Ok, so tinkered around and I determined that you have to add the account manually to the account_access table and then set the gm level, I was under the impression it would populate automatically.

Having an issue here also. I created a new account and set the GM level to 3, then I read that I needed to go into the database and change it there. I go into the database and under mop_auth, I see the account table and see that the account I created is there with an ID of 3. I look in account_access, where appears to be the place to set gm level, only the account ID i created, 3, is not listed there. Only the default account, admin ID 1, is listed there. Am I doing something wrong. I've logged into my server with the account I created. TIA.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
EDIT: Ok, so tinkered around and I determined that you have to add the account manually to the account_access table and then set the gm level, I was under the impression it would populate automatically.

Having an issue here also. I created a new account and set the GM level to 3, then I read that I needed to go into the database and change it there. I go into the database and under mop_auth, I see the account table and see that the account I created is there with an ID of 3. I look in account_access, where appears to be the place to set gm level, only the account ID i created, 3, is not listed there. Only the default account, admin ID 1, is listed there. Am I doing something wrong. I've logged into my server with the account I created. TIA.
It's recommended to update your GM account with a higher rank than 3, indeed.
You can just create a new row in the account_access table with ID 3 and for example GM rank 7 :)