FREEWOW -- Instant 90 // MISTS OF PANDARIA // Fun Realm // SCRIPTED ~ 5.0.5

ExO

Admin
I must say, this looks very very nice.

Also great thread, your setup and looks on the thread are quite awesome.

I will give this a try, just because it looks so nice :)

If you wish, I can also give you a small review with feedback of my opinion on the server and such, if you wish?

Also do you have crossfaction BG, planning to add it, to get BG's going or?

Phenom.GW

Verified Member
I must say, this looks very very nice.

Also great thread, your setup and looks on the thread are quite awesome.

I will give this a try, just because it looks so nice :)

If you wish, I can also give you a small review with feedback of my opinion on the server and such, if you wish?

Also do you have crossfaction BG, planning to add it, to get BG's going or?

Thank you! Hopefully you join because our thread looks nice and stay because our server is at least just as nice.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated and we welcome both positive and negative feedback with open arms.
So please do, share your thoughts!

Crossfaction Battlegrounds hasn't been enabled just yet, but it will be.

ExO

Admin
I'm logging ingame by now, and will give feedback later.

However one thing I noticed was that the accounts from the website are also being registered on the forum - quite nice, but whenever I try to log on the forum, it tells me my login is incorrect (However it's not, I can log on website etc) Issue or am I doing it wrong?

Etox

Epic Member
Senior User
I noticed some bugs, but I wont write them here, I will go to your forum instead.

Phenom.GW

Verified Member
I noticed some bugs, but I wont write them here, I will go to your forum instead.

Thanks for helping out! Reports incredibly useful to us and we'll do our best to take care of them as soon as possible.

However one thing I noticed was that the accounts from the website are also being registered on the forum - quite nice, but whenever I try to log on the forum, it tells me my login is incorrect (However it's not, I can log on website etc) Issue or am I doing it wrong?

That's really strange, I just tested it myself and everything is working fine. Could you try again and report back to me?

Really nice server, I tried it yesterday.
Glad to hear!

Etox

Epic Member
Senior User

Don't login with your email, login with your in-game username and password should work properly then! :)

ExO

Admin
That's really strange, I just tested it myself and everything is working fine. Could you try again and report back to me?

I've tried to create a new account where it worked just fine, but still doesn't work for my other account, sounds really strange indeed.

@Etox, I already login with my username and password of course, just still not working for my "real" account, but only the test one.

Phenom.GW

Verified Member
@Pewz, has your login problem been resolved yet? It hasn't, send me a PM with your account name. We may have figured out what could be the problem.

ExO

Admin
@Pewz, has your login problem been resolved yet? It hasn't, send me a PM with your account name. We may have figured out what could be the problem.

It has not been resolved on my main account, I've sent you a PM on here with futher details.

Phenom.GW

Verified Member
Great, it works just fine now. Thanks.

You're welcome and my apologies it took us so long to figure out what was wrong. We've got a lot a work to do!
Hopefully you'll be making use of our forums, we'd love to see some more discussions going over there.

ExO

Admin
You're welcome and my apologies it took us so long to figure out what was wrong. We've got a lot a work to do!
Hopefully you'll be making use of our forums, we'd love to see some more discussions going over there.

Don't worry, no hurry. And sure I will! :)