Emucoach CMS

michaeltoole92

Senior User
Veteran Member
Hello all I'm here today to ask for suggestions. You all ma know that I have just released a few DBTools, and Weapon creation. I got to thinking last night about a CMS tailored specifically for Emucoach. I have basically build almost all of it already. Tell me what you think of the idea, or would everyone just prefer Fusion CMS.

Features:
Top Ten Arena Rating
Top Honorable Kills
Armory
Your own character roster
Your own account profile
Ability to customize Web design variables
An admin portal to customize Web elements
*not sure but I can fiddle around and try to get some gm commands to work via administration panel

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hello all I'm here today to ask for suggestions. You all ma know that I have just released a few DBTools, and Weapon creation. I got to thinking last night about a CMS tailored specifically for Emucoach. I have basically build almost all of it already. Tell me what you think of the idea, or would everyone just prefer Fusion CMS.

Features:
Top Ten Arena Rating
Top Honorable Kills
Armory
Your own account profile
*not sure but I can fiddle around and try to get some gm commands to work via administration panel

Seems pretty nice! I think that'd be awesome to have.

Even if not many people on the site would use it, I'd strongly recommend doing it anyway.
However, I imagine a lot of people would love to use it.

ExO

Admin
Would be really nice & outstanding! What did you have in mind, designing wise though?

raist77

Veteran Member

Features:
Top Ten Arena Rating
Top Honorable Kills
Armory
Your own account profile
[MENTION=10643]Michael[/MENTION]
I have been working on a project, based on FusionCMS that works with EMU 4.3.4. Send me a PM and we can collaborate to get things together for everyone's benefit.
http://www.emucoach.com/showthread.php?1986-FusionCMS-6-1-for-Emucoach-v4-3-4-Repack

michaeltoole92

Senior User
Veteran Member
[MENTION=13500]raist77[/MENTION]. Sorry for my late reply. I have been so deeply involved and busy with my CMS that I haven't been on in a few. I'm looking more towards getting a stand alone, from scratch, and fully functioning CMS. If I wasn't so deep into what I've already accomplished I would definitely hope aboard. And this definitely won't be my last project. I do need an ounce of help. I need to find out what table holds each individual characters equipped gear. For my armory. I will say that almost everything is running error free. Logging in via sha1, creating accounts, your own characters, top arena rating and much more. And I thank you for your offer and hope we can collab on future projects. And if you need any help just shoot me a message.