Emucoach 4.3.4 VIP fixes/changelog/etc?

Grond

Trial Member
Hello,

I have been looking for any info showing the fixes and differences between the public version of Emucoach 4.3.4 and the VIP one. It seems this would be very important and would help many people make a decision on whether or not donating for the VIP version is warranted. Any info on the VIP changes/active development would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Grond

Trial Member
Hey thanks for the reply!

I decided to go ahead and donate through my friends registration and so far we love the changes. Thanks for the work you guys have done so far and looking forward to more releases for the VIP.

One major thing we have noticed which would be nice to have fixed is adjusting aggro radius on mobs it is still kinda buggy. Example: mobs seem to chain together in areas and aggro radius seems much farther than normal...not sure if there is a way to adjust this on our server or if anyone else has had this issue. it is discovered pretty quickly in Hillsbrad with the bears, mtn lions, and spiders. We are also seeing duplicate spawns of yetis in the cave west of Tarren Mill...has made for some fun pulls lol.

Again thanks for the change log much appreciated.

Last edited:

DrkJstr

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
this sounds like more of an issue with faction/family reactions than aggro radius. Aggro radius is standard for all (set in config in Creature Settings), but if NPCs are close enough together and can "call for help" then that aggro radius can seem larger to a player.

You can play with the threat radius in your worldserver.conf (default = 60) and see if reducing helps the problem.

In the meanwhile someone can look at the faction/family interactions in the database to see if there is something off.