emucoach 4.3.4 Repack suggestions

justinandy1234

Veteran Member
Verified Member
you should add some custom mop mounts and custom races and make the launcher where it automaticly fixes up the repack for you i know that may be impossible but it doesnt mean you cant try but you dont have to do it btw its just easier for people who have many errors with the repack

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
you should add some custom mop mounts and custom races and make the launcher where it automaticly fixes up the repack for you i know that may be impossible but it doesnt mean you cant try but you dont have to do it btw its just easier for people who have many errors with the repack

What errors do you mean? That kind of thing might be a little difficult, as each person's problems might be slightly different, etc.

As for custom mounts and races, I think this repack is supposed to be as Blizzlike as possible, meaning as close to the original retail. I agree there should be an option somewhere, so all you have to do is download it and add it to the repack and use it right away, but I'm not sure if that's possible or not, since we (the users of the repack) wouldn't have the core to add it to.

justinandy1234

Veteran Member
Verified Member
i was referring to the most common errors if other errors pop up from people it should be fixed in the next version if this idea was somewhat added

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
i was referring to the most common errors if other errors pop up from people it should be fixed in the next version if this idea was somewhat added

Something like that might be a little too hard, or too much work, especially for the limited resources ExO already has working on this repack and site.
While that would be a great idea, it sadly would require a lot more than the site can offer at this time.

brian8544

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Better put time into real fixes. Don't try to host a server if you don't know where to start, not trying to be mean or anything.

The people in this forum and many more are glad to help you, as i stated earlier tonight on the shoutbox.

Send me a request on Skype if wanted "facebook:brian.oost98".

Hope you get it solved