[DALARAN SOURCE LEAK] 3.3.5 - WOTLK Core

ehochstetler

Verified Member
Another leak has arrived. I am not responsible for this, I am simply sharing it.
This time, I am here to present you with a source from Dalaran WoW, 3.3.5 Wotlk Private Server leak, from around january 2018.

It's the source code itself that is being shared, and may be useful to see how they code things, give you some information on the process and you can even find many useful fixes here. (Again, I take no responsibility)
Maybe you can even use it for a 3.3.5 Wotlk server.

Enjoy: Dalaran WoW 3.3.5 source code leak
[Hidden content]

Find the dalaran wow world database leak here:
Dalaran WoW Database 3.3.5 Leak
Nice

Sandfield

MoP Premium
Another leak has arrived. I am not responsible for this, I am simply sharing it.
This time, I am here to present you with a source from Dalaran WoW, 3.3.5 Wotlk Private Server leak, from around january 2018.

It's the source code itself that is being shared, and may be useful to see how they code things, give you some information on the process and you can even find many useful fixes here. (Again, I take no responsibility)

[Hidden content]

thx

joe9797

Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Cool

blueyblue507

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member

[Hidden content]

nice