[DALARAN SOURCE LEAK] 3.3.5 - WOTLK Core

WarGods WoW Classless

Trial Member
Another leak has arrived. I am not responsible for this, I am simply sharing it.
This time, I am here to present you with a source from Dalaran WoW, 3.3.5 Wotlk Private Server leak, from around january 2018.

It's the source code itself that is being shared, and may be useful to see how they code things, give you some information on the process and you can even find many useful fixes here. (Again, I take no responsibility)
Maybe you can even use it for a 3.3.5 Wotlk server.

Enjoy: Dalaran WoW 3.3.5 source code leak
[Hidden content]

Find the dalaran wow world database leak here:
Dalaran WoW Database 3.3.5 Leak
Cool

axdrell

Trial Member
Another leak has arrived. I am not responsible for this, I am simply sharing it.
This time, I am here to present you with a source from Dalaran WoW, 3.3.5 Wotlk Private Server leak, from around january 2018.

It's the source code itself that is being shared, and may be useful to see how they code things, give you some information on the process and you can even find many useful fixes here. (Again, I take no responsibility)

[Hidden content]

cool

Hadad

Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Link are dead

lqonly110

Trial Member
谢谢,很好
另一个泄漏已经到来。我对此不负责任,我只是分享它。
这一次,我在这里向您展示来自Dalaran WoW的来源,3.3.5 Wotlk Private Server泄漏,从2018年1月左右开始。

正在共享的是源代码本身,对于查看它们如何编码内容,为您提供有关该过程的一些信息可能很有用,您甚至可以在此处找到许多有用的修复程序。(同样,我不承担任何责任)
也许你甚至可以将其用于3.3.5 Wotlk服务器。

享受:达拉兰魔兽世界3.3.5源代码泄漏
[隐藏内容]

在这里找到达拉兰哇世界数据库泄漏:
达拉兰魔兽世界数据库 3.3.5 泄漏
谢谢,很好

whyme001

Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Let me try this